• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How much does a 2 to 3 million dollar home rent for in DE? Probably not $50K/month. Maybe $10K? And I bet that’s pushing it.

But still that seems small potatoes for what the accusation is. If Joe Biden was selling influence as VP for a lousy $50K/month he’s awfully cheep.
    That was money being laundered, and I doubt it was the whole of it or even a large part

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That was money being laundered, and I doubt it was the whole of it or even a large part
    Hunter was just helping the "Big Guy" pay the bills. He's a good son helping out his aged Pa Pa.

Christow19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2017
    Greencastle
    That is my biggest question. Why in the world are we just now hearing about it. I am almost to a point of no hope in our system at all. Live the best you can and help others and forget the politics

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That is my biggest question. Why in the world are we just now hearing about it. I am almost to a point of no hope in our system at all. Live the best you can and help others and forget the politics
    The other side if that argument, my friend, is that the reason that things are the way they are is due to people not paying enough attention?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Because the federal government through it's employees and those it authorized (security clearance, etc.) Violated the first amendment to suppress information, and to create false narratives (propaganda). If you doubt this, start reading the Twitter files.

There need to be trials, and following convictions, executions.

Is it time yet? Asking for a friend.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Bidiot says there's no there there. Nothing to see here, move along. The documents were just mistakenly filed in the wrong place, ooopsie. Uh Yeah... Filed in the wrong place as in a cardboard box in your garage behind your corvette that your dirtbag son had access to. The very same son who was the cash flow conduit between the CCP/ Ukraine and the Biden family global influence pedaling for profit syndicate.

Or filed in a closet in your office at the UPenn/Biden Center where it was raining buckets of CCP money some of which were used to pay you a million dollars for your affiliation with the UPenn/Biden Center. I would say it appears that there is a there there Joey baby. Go change your diaper "Big Guy" it stinks. :poop:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom