• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I guess it will give us a window into if he's lost support from minorities.
    The president entered office with greater than 80% support from black voters, but that number fell to just over 60% in polls published heading into the new year. Still, Biden campaign officials routinely suggest that “polls don’t tell the full story” and that Joe Biden’s and Vice President Kamala Harris’s trips to the South “aren’t from a place of worry.”

He has.

“President Biden and Vice President Harris have delivered historic funding for HBCUs to the tune of $7 billion, brought Black unemployment to a record low, increased Black wealth by 60% since before the pandemic, and so much more,” Fulks said. “Our message is clear: we won’t take any voter for granted and will be showing up, investing, and earning every single vote to win this November.”

Who freaking believes this?!

CombatShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    NW
    We may never recover from the first four years of Biden, let alone another 4 !!... I'd sure like some mean tweets, $1.80 gas and waking up every day knowing the other world leaders feared our president instead of laughing at him !

CombatShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    NW
    More mail in ballets and drop boxes and it could happen.
    Scary thought there ↑↑↑↑
    Now with all the illegals it could be 85,000,000 votes.............. if the original 81,000,000 are still that stupid and they are still able to obtain the votes from the graveyards !

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    He has.

Who freaking believes this?!

I do. Biden and the democratic party in general continue to retain near universal support among minorities.

On top of that, his support numbers among whites continues to rise as he is the arch supporter of both ukraine and israel's fight for existance.

In short, he's set to sweep the election again, most likely without even having to squander valuable work time campaigning.

Win/win/win/win. We don't even have to tune in.

CombatShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    NW
    I do. Biden and the democratic party in general continue to retain near universal support among minorities.

On top of that, his support numbers among whites continues to rise as he is the arch supporter of both ukraine and israel's fight for existance.

In short, he's set to sweep the election again, most likely without even having to squander valuable work time campaigning.

Win/win/win/win. We don't even have to tune in.
    Everything I'm seeing says Biden has lost support from the minorities as well as young people. These polls, of course, were only conducted on registered voters.
    Just Google "Biden minority support" 99% of the results show he has lost support

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    Everything I'm seeing says Biden has lost support from the minorities as well as young people. These polls, of course, were only conducted on registered voters.
    Just Google "Biden minority support" 99% of the results show he has lost support
    Polls predicted Hilary would win in a landslide. Be honest. Do you know any minorities?

CombatShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    NW
    Polls predicted Hilary would win in a landslide. Be honest. Do you know any minorities?
    As far as the polls go, I wasn't the one the one talking numbers support, however last I checked the polls still showed Trump way up.
    Yes, I know a lot of minorities, none of which would vote for Biden.
    You mentioned Biden was the "Arch supporter of Ukraine", well with all the money he quietly received from the Ukraine, shouldn't he be ?
    None of this really matters though as we probably won't have an election as will be in a World War, Civil War, or under Martial Law.................. and even if there is one, it will probably be "Michael" running instead of Biden.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville