• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

"Robertson posted online Monday that he had heard Biden was coming to Utah and he was planning to dig out a camouflage suit and “clean the dust off the m24 sniper rifle,” according to court documents."
    No mention of Robertson threatening the FBI agents. So what, they just found him and killed him? Not that that would surprise me of course.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    No mention of Robertson threatening the FBI agents. So what, they just found him and killed him? Not that that would surprise me of course.
    From the article:

"Robertson was armed at the time of the shooting, according to two law enforcement sources who spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity to discuss details of an ongoing investigation."

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    From the article:

"Robertson was armed at the time of the shooting, according to two law enforcement sources who spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity to discuss details of an ongoing investigation."
    Yeah, so? I'm armed right now. Should I be hiding from the FBI? :nailbite:

On my Citizen app, I get notifications all the time that just say, "Report of an armed man at..." I always wonder if any of the reports are about me! :lmfao:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    If this "domestic terrorist" really wanted to make a difference he'd do better to aim his weapon somewhere else 'cause Bidiot isn't in charge. Hard to defend a guy that repeatedly declares his intent to murder someone, especially potus. I doubt he had any intention of ever attempting to kill Bidiot. The real question is did he actually own an m24.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If this "domestic terrorist" really wanted to make a difference he'd do better to aim his weapon somewhere else 'cause Bidiot isn't in charge. Hard to defend a guy that repeatedly declares his intent to murder someone, especially potus. I doubt he had any intention of ever attempting to kill Bidiot. The real question is did he actually own an m24.
    This.

He should have gone to China, and took out Xi Jinping.
    That's who is in control of the Democrat party, and half the Republicans.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Obviously needed to be shot. He was obviously going to limp out to a field somewhere with his ghillie suit and rifle to kill someone. Just like he did with all of the other people he apparently talked about killing on social media.

He said stupid :poop: so he deserved to be shot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Meh. If Obama hadn't been there, Hillary would have been elected.
    Oh no. Probably president but not elected as president. She's bad enough that McCain would have beaten her. But then as a gesture of bipartisanship, he'd have dumped whatsherface and asked Hillary to be veep. And then he would commit suicide and Hillary would be perpetual president.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Oh no. Probably president but not elected as president. She's bad enough that McCain would have beaten her. But then as a gesture of bipartisanship, he'd have dumped whatsherface and asked Hillary to be veep. And then he would commit suicide and Hillary would be perpetual president.
    I don't know. She picked up some serious baggage under Obama. I think she could have won both of those elections.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know. She picked up some serious baggage under Obama. I think she could have won both of those elections.
    Well it was a joke persuant to the idea that first, McCain == (Clinton - nastiness). Plus, McCain dumps the veep he chose to make the one he's most like become his veep. But then because she's a Clinton, she has him suicided so she can become president and stay in office forever.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well it was a joke persuant to the idea that first, McCain == (Clinton - nastiness). Plus, McCain dumps the veep he chose to make the one he's most like become his veep. But then because she's a Clinton, she has him suicided so she can become president and stay in office forever.
    Wow. That is some deep :poop: for early on a Friday morning.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom