• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like the Bidens took part in Ukraine's rampant bribery corruption as a way of doing business. When did Trump ever do that?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So ****ing do something!! This is starting to feel like another Kraken.
    What do you want her to do? She ****ing told you what happened? What further authority does she have? Does congress have? Impeachment is the only answer I know and that will never pass the senate, so just what is it you want done?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What do you want her to do? She ****ing told you what happened? What further authority does she have? Does congress have? Impeachment is the only answer I know and that will never pass the senate, so just what is it you want done?
    At least start the process. I'm just tired of hearing all these people saying they have all this dirt on Biden and yet nothing comes from it. Just like people saying they have all this evidence of election fraud and nothing comes from it. It gets tiresome and frustrating.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    At least start the process. I'm just tired of hearing all these people saying they have all this dirt on Biden and yet nothing comes from it. Just like people saying they have all this evidence of election fraud and nothing comes from it. It gets tiresome and frustrating.

And just why does nothing come from it? Just who is failing to act?

Actually I would prefer to impeach the FBI director, remove him, give his replacement 90 days to meet certain benchmarks and if not impeach him, and start over until the agency acts neutrality. Better yet shut down the entire FBI.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Pretty soon Biden won’t be able to remember his name let alone the scripts provided by his cabal handlers!
    God, please save America from itself, Please? :rockwoot:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom