• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I can’t watch or listen, same goes for about every democrat and some republicans. The only thing he probably should say is that in a matter of days or hours we will be at war with China so get ready because we don’t have a chance and neither does Taiwan. Instead he will talk about the great job he doing to fight global warming. He stopped inflation. And it’s Republicans that want to defund police and causing all the crime in the country but at least as the Narcissist in charge he is for unity. When God said because they had no love for the truth I will send them strong delusion that they might believe in a lie and be damn, He wasn’t kidding.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Definitely not worth losing my beauty sleep over.

And you need all you can get and then some! LOL!

I would watch a reality TV show before I would watch bidiot speak. The cliff notes on his speeches are all the same! BLAH BLAH BLAH, BS BS BLAH BS BLAH CORN POP BO RIGHT WING TERRORISTS, BLAH BLAH, OOH ICE CREAM, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Cliff note of the cliff notes ....... LIES and BS!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Whatever Biden has to say it won't change my opinion of him or his administration or his policies. If nothing else, it will re-enforce my opinion. Pretty sure anything he has to say won't be uniting in nature based on his past speeches. He's already made that quite clear.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    And you need all you can get and then some! LOL!

I would watch a reality TV show before I would watch bidiot speak. The cliff notes on his speeches are all the same! BLAH BLAH BLAH, BS BS BLAH BS BLAH CORN POP BO RIGHT WING TERRORISTS, BLAH BLAH, OOH ICE CREAM, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Cliff note of the cliff notes ....... LIES and BS!
    You forgot some reference to his son that was in service and passed

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    MAGA Republicans are extremists. There is no place for political violence. I love America and the constitution. Going to make life better. Vote vote vote.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Dont know bout some bozo, but China market is about to open and they closed down another city. Apologies to the OP I’ll bow out of here.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    Unity! unity we're the UNITED states we're standing united we must have united unity. Which is why I'm declaring Donald Trump and his voters extremist terrorists that threaten the very foundation of our democracy.

Top Bottom