• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I don't think this is how international agreements (treaties) are formed...

A "global" organization cannot simply create a mandate and then require sovereign nations to "opt-out". Hell, even treaties where they specifically opted-in have been broken and ignored after the fact.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Well....I guess if that's what some **** sucking central state says, then I guess that's what it is.

After all, the ******* central state is sacred don't ya know.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The repercussions of sitting around are looking worse than the repercussions of taking action.

Voting won't change a foreign military take over.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

USA....crickets(well if WEF has not gotten you to eat all of them I am sure you would hear them).

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I made this thread back in January.

I fully expect "One Health" to become the next thing, after all the new war is dividing the party in power. Something shinny must unite them.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    The repercussions of sitting around are looking worse than the repercussions of taking action.

Voting won't change a foreign military take over.
    Two things.
    1. I have yet to see a foreign military that could successfully take over this country, including our own, especially since a large chunk of it would refuse.
    2. The WHO and the UN can F#&k themselves.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Two things.
    1. I have yet to see a foreign military that could successfully take over this country, including our own, especially since a large chunk of it would refuse.

The issue is when the power in the country is deciding to effectively hand the country to someone else, and everyone is too concerned about pensions and retirement benefits to rock the boat.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Two things.
    Here! Here! Harrumf! Them blue helmets make for unique markers of idiocy.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    The issue is when the power in the country is deciding to effectively hand the country to someone else, and everyone is too concerned about pensions and retirement benefits to rock the boat.
    Couldn’t agree more. Here is the thing I keep going back to though. First of all, the powers that run this country need to understand that this is not okay with a lot of us. My second point is that, referencing the “a lot of us “ in my previous sentence; that is a huge number. Pick a number, doesn’t matter if it is correct, it is still more than the population of almost every other country on earth. That is what I keep telling my friends (okay friend, I don’t have many), the people that think like us are not something to ignore. We just need to be more organized, which is our problem. I still feel pretty confident that no outside power will impose their will on us, that may come from within; but not without significant difficulty.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Couldn’t agree more. Here is the thing I keep going back to though. First of all, the powers that run this country need to understand that this is not okay with a lot of us. My second point is that, referencing the “a lot of us “ in my previous sentence; that is a huge number. Pick a number, doesn’t matter if it is correct, it is still more than the population of almost every other country on earth. That is what I keep telling my friends (okay friend, I don’t have many), the people that think like us are not something to ignore. We just need to be more organized, which is our problem. I still feel pretty confident that no outside power will impose their will on us, that may come from within; but not without significant difficulty.

Significant difficulty? We still have people in congress with a security clearance who were confirmed to have been sleeping with chinese spies.

The president's son gets lump sums of money from china for no apparent reason, and with no investigation.

Our top general was informing china of if we would take action against them, and still has not faced repercussions for outright treason.

I think it's pretty clear who owns us.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Significant difficulty? We still have people in congress with a security clearance who were confirmed to have been sleeping with chinese spies.

The president's son gets lump sums of money from china for no apparent reason, and with no investigation.

Our top general was informing china of if we would take action against them, and still has not faced repercussions for outright treason.

I think it's pretty clear who owns us.
    Yep. Significant difficulty. Those guys you referenced, and I agree with you, ain’t us. The “us” will eventually coalesce. At least I hope so. I’m not owned by anybody.

Top Bottom