• wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    t

How can you in all good conscious say that? The Biden administration, which I am no fan of, literally offered the GoP everything they wanted on the border and Trump told them to just block it so it wouldn't make Biden look good for the election. And that right there is everything you have to know about Trump. He doesn't care if every American dies (look at covid) or what happens to our country just as long as he gets what the spoiled brat wants.
    :lol2:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    President Trump had policies in place to stop these problems and that dip **** bidet reversed all of them on DAY ONE. And now three years on its republicans and President Trumps fault?
    Get the **** out of here.
    Biden is trying to blame Trump and the Republicans now to try and cover his flat-out dereliction of duty for over 3 years on the border before the election hits. They're not gonna let him get away with it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    But wait there's more. Did Trump or did he not work in conjunction with border states to curb the flow of illegals instead of working against them tooth and nail like Biden has done to states like Texas when Gov. Abbott has taken on the role of trying to secure their border after Biden has refused to carry out his Executive Constitutional duties.

As a matter of fact, under Trump's leadership Democrat sanctuary locales still had the political luxury of espousing their holier than thou agenda perched on their high and dry ground far from the border at the time.

They sure as hec ditched that right quick under Biden's (lack of) leadership to the point of saying "no mas." You're bankrupting us. Don't come here anymore.

At least Trump dealt with it on the border from day one throughout his presidency unlike Biden. They should now be thanking him for what he did back then.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    View attachment 336946

iT’s aLL tRuMPs FAulT!!!!!
    I have a friend that worked border patrol after he got out of the army for awhile. Back in the 90's
    He said they estimate that for every one they catch 3 others were not caught.
    So if 1 million are apprehended that means there is a possibility that 3 million made it undetected.
    We could literally have 50 million illegals in this country just in the last 20 years.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Also, they need a bill to protect the border?

So we went hundreds of years without this NEW bill. The old laws seem to work somewhat. Imperfectly, needing to be updated, but better than what we have now.

But NOW we need a new law?
    Not to mention the new bill would be blanket amnesty for all those already here,and still allow more than 1 million per year to illegally enter. That is mostly what killed the bill, not even the other spending.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not to mention the new bill would be blanket amnesty for all those already here,and still allow more than 1 million per year to illegally enter. That is mostly what killed the bill, not even the other spending.
    AS always there is more to it that political opponents and their MSM cohorts try to hide.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I have a friend that worked border patrol after he got out of the army for awhile. Back in the 90's
    He said they estimate that for every one they catch 3 others were not caught.
    So if 1 million are apprehended that means there is a possibility that 3 million made it undetected.
    We could literally have 50 million illegals in this country just in the last 20 years.
    I've said it before, 30+ years ago we had 25-40 million illegals here at that time.
    I'm would bet it's 100 million at this point.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

giphy.gif

Mayorkas should take his worthless ******* commie *** back to Cuba.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    t

How can you in all good conscious say that? The Biden administration, which I am no fan of, literally offered the GoP everything they wanted on the border and Trump told them to just block it so it wouldn't make Biden look good for the election. And that right there is everything you have to know about Trump. He doesn't care if every American dies (look at covid) or what happens to our country just as long as he gets what the spoiled brat wants.
    Was that a joke post?? Do you not really know what or how the border works. I dont think the people in China built the great wall of China for the fun of it. Take a boat trip on lake Michigan and cross into Canadian waters without a passport and see what they do with such situations.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    A good question would be how many of these illegals are voting regularly.
    When I worked in the irrigation industry ( 20+ years ago ) I was around a few thousand illegals over those years, most were Md residents. A huge percentage of the men that I knew, voted.
    Its so simple to vote in some States like MD, so simple a fake 100 dollar green card and SS card will allow you to register and vote. More easy ways to vote are below.
    In the 40 some years I lived in Md, I never once was asked to prove who I am.

Maryland's requirements to vote the first time.

Some first time voters in Maryland will be asked to show ID before voting. If you are asked to show ID, please show an election judge one of the following forms of ID:
    • A copy of a current and valid photo ID (i.e., Maryland driver's license, MVA ID card, student, employee, or military ID card, U.S. passport, or any other State or federal government-issued ID card); or
    • A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or other government document that shows your name and address. Current means that the document is dated within 3 months of the election.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    t

Why do you hate two dollar gas, earning better than 10% on investments, grocery's that were 50% cheaper than today and so on?

Top Bottom