• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So I read the article. I'm sitting here thinking... I'm four miles west of Indianapolis. Within 4 miles and without crossing into Marion County I have four gun stores and even closer I can go see @AllenM for something custom made and totally awesome.

You can have all the old or new money in the world. If you don't have the freedom that our Founders' fought for, it really doesn't matter.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    another reason to not go there. wish I knew how or what to do the voting does not seem to work and taxed to the brink thats makes me wonder why do I even go to work

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “Beverly Hills Guns has been given 60 days to close its doors! The store was notified on April 7 that it has 60 days to close. The eviction was ordered by the property management company. “

Well, isn’t that a kick in the nuts?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I’m sure the cartels will appreciate how easy California is going to be to take over in a few years when they are a total “gun free” state.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    EuOAlQHWQAIIHt8.png

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    California is the granola state.

Nothing but fruits nuts and flakes.

Would like to say I don’t care about California but I do. Seems like a nice weather environment and lately I have been seeing lots of ad’s to vacation there.

Sorry if bringing my EDC into your state makes me a possible felon have at it. May you fall into the pacific when the fault breaks.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Would like to say I don’t care about California but I do. Seems like a nice weather environment and lately I have been seeing lots of ad’s to vacation there.

Sorry if bringing my EDC into your state makes me a possible felon have at it. May you fall into the pacific when the fault breaks.
    Vacation in Cali? Yeah, no.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I've been to Cali, that's good for the rest of my life...By the way, I had my gun with me, we helped my daughter and SIL move there from Colorado (where I flew in legally with my gun) And flew out of L.A. At the time we actually had more hassle with our dog, getting on the plane than I did with the gun, they just X-rayed the bag with the gun in a locked case...this was 10 years ago, so......

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Why would you give them your money?

Top Bottom