• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Morgan12

Plinker
    Apr 23, 2023
    Illinois
    Been looking atGetting a few more black powder revolvers last ones I bought I picked up on sale at cabelas and midway. I’m not seeing anymore sales on them in the last few months. Is there someplace else I should be looking you guys use I’d rather buy from a mom and pop shops anyways. I’d like another 36 and 44

cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    Been looking atGetting a few more black powder revolvers last ones I bought I picked up on sale at cabelas and midway. I’m not seeing anymore sales on them in the last few months. Is there someplace else I should be looking you guys use I’d rather buy from a mom and pop shops anyways. I’d like another 36 and 44
    Friendship IN spring national shoot is coming up.

Morgan12

Plinker
    Apr 23, 2023
    Illinois
    I wish I had time to go over again. Last time I saw pictures of friendship it was underwater! How’s it looking nowadays.

Last time I made it over to Indiana was for a world Cur dog hunting days event. It was alot of fun think I still have the bumper sticker

cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    I wish I had time to go over again. Last time I saw pictures of friendship it was underwater! How’s it looking nowadays.

Last time I made it over to Indiana was for a world Cur dog hunting days event. It was alot of fun think I still have the bumper sticker
    Judging by the campers being 3-4’ up in the air I think flooding is a common occurrence

Kalashalite

Plinker
    Apr 24, 2023
    SE Indiana
    Friendship is the best place to get a black powder shooter. Go to the NMLRA gun show area of the event. It is across the street from the Headquarters inbetween Town and the Flea Market. There are old wooden stalls full of black powder gun vendors. I remember seeing a man last year with a rack of revolvers and just about all of them were under $300.

My other favorite place is in Middletown Indiana (Shelbyville) the place is called Deer Creek Products. It is an extremely unsuspecting location. There is no sign of a business there. But just pull into the gravel driveway with the tractor trailers and walk right in the white door. They are open on weekdays I believe 10am to 4pm. Great selection of muskets, long rifles and revolvers. They have an insanely large inventory but only a small counter area. They have a website but the website doesn't reflect the large inventory they keep. The owner is really cool and friendly, he genuinely loves the stuff.

They even have powder, caps and other accessories you just have to ask. Prices are beyond fair.

Top Bottom