• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Superj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Florida
    My most concealable pistol is my seecamp. I have a pocket holster that is the same size as a wallet and it literally disappears in either the front or back pocket. Besides, seecamps are built extremely well and if you dont care for it after purchasing, you should not have any trouble selling it as it has quite a following.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I would suggest, some training with knives, unarmed combat and general awareness would go a long way.

If you have a gun and no training, you are just a schmoe with a gun. If you have a knife and no training you are just a schmoe with a knife.

Your primary weapon is your mind. Train with people who KNOW what they are talking about, and stop worrying about where you can tuck a pea shooter underneath your left nut.

Simply because you are carrying a gun does not make you armed.

:twocents:

^^^ This.

I'm also a student, and as much as it kills me, (no pun intended :rolleyes: ) I go without a gun on campus. However, I am NEVER without my knife. (In all honesty, I probably have more training with my knife than with a gun.)

It is what it is. The BGs get guns, we get knives if we want to stay in school. :n00b:

cranduit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    I went the P3AT route. Now I know that I wouldn't have gotten expelled or fired as either case could happen if I just left it at home, but I'll tell you what, I would rather be kicked out of school or fired if someone were to actually come in and start shooting people than I would be to just be shot.

Now I never really feel the need to pull it out if held at gunpoint because even if I'm fast, I'm not necessarily faster, so I think a lot of it more had to do with mindset as has already been stated.

Obviously it's up to each person, but I think most of us that carry train to use it but wouldn't actually unless it was absolutely necessary.

Mordred

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Carry a little bag around with you and tell people, if asked, that its a medicine bag. Even an Eddie Baurer fanny bag will do and its not odd looking or imposing in any way.

dpetreikis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    One of the little NAA mini-revolvers can just disappear when dropped into a pocket, but it's difficult to deploy, much less actually hit anything with, so you might be in the odd position of having a gun without being effectively armed.

Ankle holsters - when used with loose-fitting pants can conceal well, but are still fairly slow to get the gun into action if needed. Same thing for belly-band holsters.

Shoulder holsters are a possibility, but I've found them to print at times and you may be susceptible to being "made" by the casual bump in a hallway.

Inside Waistband holsters are good, especially the "tuckable" variety which let you tuck your shirt into your waistband to help cover your gun, but you are still vulnerable to being discovered by a casual nudge, bump or hug.

I've had good success - when concealment is absolutely necessary - by using a Kel-Tec P32 (the P3AT or Ruger LCP should do equally as well) with the optional clip and wearing it appendix-carry with an untucked shirt. I"ve found printing with this method to be virtually nil, and few people tend to touch each other in that area, reducing the chances of being discovered by a casual touch. The gun is very slim and carries low inside the waistband with this method and - even if someone should happen to come into contact with your gun, they would likely assume it to be a belt buckle. Also, you tend to me more aware of your shirt "riding up" and exposing your gun in this method than with say, strong-side hip IWB. The P32/P3AT/LCP can be quite effective with practice and use a more effective caliber compared to other deep concealment options as well.

As others have said though, use your head and weigh your options and decisions carefully before deciding to risk the consequences of being caught carrying when and where you shouldn't.

Best luck!

ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Here is my KelTec PF9 with a melt job that I did myself + belt clip and laser. I know these aren't close to Kimber, Kahr quality - but I really like mine and carry it regularly.

7a466089.jpg
    60049407.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I carry an LCP in a DeSantis pocket holster...perfect for work, where I am not supposed to carry a firearm. Sits in front pocket and no one noticed. As others pointed out, I can keep my hands in pockets walking, gripping the LCP so all I need to do is pull it out of the holster. By far the easiest way to conceal

Top Bottom