• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    So I talked my wife into upgrading her Bersa .380 to a bigger caliber now that she has her LTCH.

So off we went to the gun stores in Indy. Looked at several; Glock 19, XD subcompact, Beretta PX4 storm, Kahr CW9, Smith M&P, Walther PPS.

She likes a couple of them, but nothing just screams "this is the one"...

Until the guy pulls out one we didn't see in the case. This Bersa Thunder 9mm Ultra Compact Pro.

Instantly she wanted it. She fumbled with it for a couple minutes and just loved it. It was a done deal.

So off we go to the range. Takes it out, loads it up, rapid fires 13 rounds. All inside the outer ring on the target from 12 yards. 3 within an inch of the center. These 13 were her first trigger pulls of this new gun.

After she put a hundred rounds or so through it, I shot about 30 or so. Let me tell you, this gun is pretty damn nice. Accurate, smooth trigger pull and recoil is next to none.

I wanted to post this because if you notice, most everything we looked at was in the $500-600 range, and I was sure she was going to choose the PPS or the PX4 SC, which I would be perfectly fine with either.

She wanted the $350 gun and couldn't be happier. And while I already knew Bersa made a pretty damn good product, I was incredibly surprised with this little puppy. And it came with 2 mags (many Bersa's only come with 1)!

And we saved a couple hundred bucks from what I thought I was going to spend today. :rockwoot:

Perfect tit for tat - she got a new gun she loves, I get to buy another for myself and we saved a bunch of money by switching t... oh wait... wrong commercial..

If you're looking for a good little gun at a "value" price; check this thing out.

DSC04150.jpg

Top Bottom