• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chipslinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    I have a CX4 Storm and a 92fs and its is nice having mags that can be used in either one. I also had a "poor mans storm" Hipoint 995 with ATI stock. There is no comparison other that they look similar from a distance. I have not shot my Storm yet..its been cold and I'm a sissy..

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have a CX4 Storm and a 92fs and its is nice having mags that can be used in either one. I also had a "poor mans storm" Hipoint 995 with ATI stock. There is no comparison other that they look similar from a distance. I have not shot my Storm yet..its been cold and I'm a sissy..
    When you get the chance your going to love it. The only thing that kind of bugs me is the trigger, lots of take up and then a hard pull. The first time I shot mine I pulled the trigger and it seemed like forever then it just stopped...no bang!! So I cleared it and looked everything over, reloaded and did the same... long trigger pull trigger stopped again nothing so I sqeezed a little harder and finally shot. Once I got used to the feel no problems, but I was kind of worried at first.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    My CX4 in .40 takes the 96 mags. Great little gun. I handload for it with 180 gr. Rainier FP bullets over Longshot. Crono's at about 1650 FPS out of the CX4 (not bad for a 180 gr. bullet). Mounted a Simmons 42 mm. red dot which allows me to co-witness the iron sights through the glass in case the battery goes dead. Just wish they made some real high cap mags for the 40 S&W. Glad I picked mine up used a couple of years ago. Got it for about $389 if I remember.

Top Bottom