I have a storm in 9mm and love it.

P1000930.jpg

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I had one the 9mm's that takes 92FS mags just like glock34's above. Was really accurate, compact, and all around a neat gun. Sold it to fund my MP5 SBR. They are nice guns and I think you would be happy with it.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    I have a CX4 in 40 and really like it. It is a little finiky about OA length on handloads but once I found what it likes, no problems. I mounted a 42mm Simmons red-dot and can co-witness the iron sights through the glass. Hot loaded 40's give your cheek a little sting if you don't havew a tight cheek weld but it is a neat gun. My handloads crono about 1600 FPS with a 180 gr. Rainier flatpoint. You are welcome to try it if you are going to be in Indy, either Eagle Creek or MCF&G. Send me a PM if you want to try it out.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I've had my CX4 9mm since they first came out...
    I wouldn't give it up for anything! It's one of my favorite's!!! Although my wifey seems to think it's her gun.:):
    She goes out to pop birds with it... she actually giggles when the bird explodes from hollow points...:n00b:
    Yes... I sleep with one eye open!:D
    My CX4 has proved to function flawlessly through thousands of rounds.
    I keep a few spare parts around for it but I haven't needed anything as of yet.

I think everyone should own a CX4... their just plain cool!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    IMO, the 9mms make more sense than the .40s, due to the availability of higher-capacity mags (factory 15s and 20s). Also, all of the several 9mm Storms I have experience with have run well, while the one .40 I've seen was an unreliable dog. FWIW.

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have the poor mans Storm.
    laugh2.gif
    Hi Point 9mm with the ATI stock and and other accessories. I have about $315 in this gun, not counting 3 extra mags. It's a blast to shoot, and no more kick than a 22.

352809573.jpg

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I love my CX4 Storm 9mm. :ar15:

I’ve had it for about 5 years. It shoots very easy, and everyone who has shot mine seems to love it as well. There are some accessories available, so you can personalize it if you want.

Mine has a Beretta Barrel Shroud, a DeSantis M44 (a stock wrap which holds 2 magazines), a tactical light and scope, and a few extra Pro Mag 32 round clips. It is accurate as can be and fun to shoot at the indoor or outdoor range. I have almost never had any malfunctions even with the aftermarket magazines. It is really easy to clean and maintain as well.

The price has gone up considerably since I picked up mine, but what hasn’t. I don’t think you’d be sorry to get one…

:gotpics:Here are some pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I love my CX4 Storm 9mm. :ar15:

I’ve had it for about 5 years. It shoots very easy, and everyone who has shot mine seems to love it as well. There are some accessories available, so you can personalize it if you want.

Mine has a Beretta Barrel Shroud, a DeSantis M44 (a stock wrap which holds 2 magazines), a tactical light and scope, and a few extra Pro Mag 32 round clips. It is accurate as can be and fun to shoot at the indoor or outdoor range. I have almost never had any malfunctions even with the aftermarket magazines. It is really easy to clean and maintain as well.

The price has gone up considerably since I picked up mine, but what hasn’t. I don’t think you’d be sorry to get one…

:gotpics:Here are some pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

That is a really nice looking rifle!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Very nice looking rifle!

What ever happened to the Rx4??? Anyone have/had one? Are they still selling them???

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Very nice looking rifle!

What ever happened to the Rx4??? Anyone have/had one? Are they still selling them???
    it never made it to the us, and I believe it's already been abandoned by beretta for the new ARX-160

On topic....i really want to purchase a 9mm version of the Cx4 to compliment my Px4's, but with the current price tag I think I'll wait until the madness dies down

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think the list is around $700, but I've seen them for as high as $850.

The gun has been extremely reliable. It also is easily switchable from right handed to left handed. I honestly have nothing bad to say. Where's my kick-back from Beretta. :whistle:

I'd like a Beretta 92 handgun now so I can share the mags.

Top Bottom