• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NoPantsMcKants

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2012
    Rochester, IN
    I like the Cx4 in 9mm and am thinking about getting one very soon. Any thoughts from those who have one? Does anybody know a shop that has any in stock? I'm in northern Indiana but I would drive as far south as Indy. I would really like to hold one before I make any decisions.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Midwest Gun Exchange carries them. If it wasn't for having previously owning a Glock 19 (and kicking myself for trading it), I would have went home with a Storm instead.

You also might want to check with ZX Guns in Goshen.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I've had my Storm for about 9 yrs in 9mm. Indiana Gun Club in Fishers generally stocks them.

They run like a carbine you'd expect from Beretta - quality right out of the box. Boringly accurate. Easy to clean. Definitely recommend the high capacity mags. I have not one thing to say bad about them.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    If you're looking to get a feel for it, is there a big chain near you? I know Gander Mountain carries them and while they're ridiculously overpriced and I would never buy from them, it's always nice to go in, handle their merchandise, and then look elsewhere for the gun you want.

I got a chance to check out a PX4 and was really impressed with it, but have my heart set on a 92 model instead.

NoPantsMcKants

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2012
    Rochester, IN
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'm heading to Ohio for Thanksgiving so maybe I can hit Gander Mountain in Fort Wayne on the way back. I know Midwest Gun Exchange said they didn't have any. I'll call Indiana Gun Club and ZX guns before I buy anything. I'd rather not buy from a big chain store either.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I think it is the best 9mm carbine I have ever shot but I didn't buy one only because I wanted a compact gun for a kit so we picked up a Keltec that uses Glock mags. If you plan to shoot it a lot, and let others shoot it, get the Storm.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Here's a picture of mine. I later sold the flash hider to lower the weight some, although I though it looked cool, the function wasn't worth the extra weight IMO...

picture.php

picture.php

NoPantsMcKants

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2012
    Rochester, IN
    Awesome, you guys have sealed it for me. I called Indiana Gun Club and they have one in stock. I put a hold on it, now I just need to get down to Fishers. Hopefully, I can have some pictures up after Thanksgiving.

Top Bottom