• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    SOLD For sale is my Beretta Cougar 8045 in .45 ACP. This is the older Beretta 8045, not one of the new ones that Stoeger is making. The Beretta models were only made for a short while (1998-2004 IIRC) and features a rotating barrel. Mine is as close to brand new as used one could possibly get. There is not a single mark, blemish, anything on this gun. You absolutely will not be dissapointed with the condition of this firearm. I bought it in 2007 and put exaclty 8 rounds through it. Afterwards, it was cleaned and put away. I am only selling because I never shoot it, I have no intention of ever shooting it, and something else has caught my eye that these funds could go towards.

Included with the gun you will get the original box, box sleeve, all the paperwork and other goodies. Also included is 2 additional Beretta magazines still in the packaging, for a total of 4 magazines. You don't see alot of these come up for sale, particularly in .45. Check Gunbroker and Armslist, you will see that the pickings are slim.

Price: $650 OBO

Greenwood, work in Indy. Prefer FTF around the Indy area. I will not ship.

The black rifle case is not included in this sale. Thanks for looking :ingo:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom