• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunnSlinger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Looking to buy my first Benchmade knife. Thinking it will be something with the AXIS system. Definately a folder. Anyway, I hear most people buy these online and was looking for some reputable dealers you guys have used in the past. Just don't wanna get stuck with a fake. You understand.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Here would be the fastest link that I can find, depends more on your area though, where you located? I know Blythe's has some, as does Cabala's in the NWI area
    Dealer Locator

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Looking to buy my first Benchmade knife. Thinking it will be something with the AXIS system. Definately a folder. Anyway, I hear most people buy these online and was looking for some reputable dealers you guys have used in the past. Just don't wanna get stuck with a fake. You understand.

I sold all of my knives and purchased one Benchmade knife. It is outstanding. It was expensicve although I dont think I will need another knife the rest of my life. I love using it and am careful to not misplace it. You wont be disapointed.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Rusted Moon in Broad Ripple has a good selection and really good pricing- Owner is super nice and seemed to support the 2A as he thought my wife was carrying and asked (thinking it would be great if she was and lead to a good discussion on shooting).. I picked up my Adamas there and had looked around else where and it was cheapeast I had seen.. if you are patient and can wait they typically offer 10 or 30% off all knives during special weekends- last labor day I got 30% of a Benchmade auto- forget the name of it as it was a gift for my father in law but it was the smallest one they had.

Top Bottom