• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    So much hate on here for a Ben Carson. In NO WAY would he ban guns or sign bills restricting guns. This is a humble man, this is a man who worked in the real world. This is a man who came from nothing. So many people saying "I'd never vote for him." Well that was your same thinking on romney, and we got exactly that, OBAMA. You wouldnt vote for a man that isnt 100% what YOU think is right for everyone else. Well guess what? With romney we wouldnt have obamacare, with romney we wouldnt have a lawless president wrecking every sector of the country. I had my beefs with him too but goodness, so many of people on our side are so critical of the tiniest things and we wonder why democrats ever win elections.

Carson has the cahonies to destroy obama right to his face on camera. AND YOU WONT VOTE FOR HIM??? Seen the prayer breakfast video? WOW. a pediatric surgeon, from a single mother, understands liberalism is destroying education, understands liberalism and the democrat party are keeping people POOR. Director of pediatric surgery at Johns Hopkins, a leader maybe? He may have an issue with "assault rifles" as he has now changed that opinion in public, but in NO WAY would executive order AMNESTY, or executive order the banning of your guns. He is a man of principle. He would run the country according to law, and no bill would be sent to his desk banning guns and he would never sign the bill. My goodness.

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I read this on Facebook today. It says it is his official Facebook page, but who knows. I tend to think it is from the stuff I have seen it post. Anyways, this was posted about 4 hours ago:

"I feel that the Second Amendment is vitally important. I would NEVER COMPROMISE the Second Amendment in any way. It was put there for very specific reasons: so that the people could act and support the military in case of an invasion, but more importantly, so the people could protect themselves from an overly aggressive government. We absolutely cannot compromise that. You have a right to bear arms.

There are areas of our society where there is an inordinate amount of gun violence, and sometimes very heavy weaponry is utilized. What we need to be able to do is sit down and have a discussion, such as the following: “Is there a way to ameliorate that situation? Is there a way to keep weapons out of the hands of people who are mentally ill without compromising any provision of the Second Amendment?” We need to be able to do that."

Ill let you guys debate this. BTW, AMELIORATE means TO MAKE A BAD SITUATION BETTER.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Every politician supports the constitution and 2nd Amendment. Just ask them.

Right now these vague statements about gun control are indistinguishable from those of Barack Obama. We would never give a Democrat a free pass after making the same statements.

“I, like most Americans believe that the 2nd Amendment guarantees an individual the right to bear arms,” Obama told the National Urban League Convention in New Orleans. “But I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals. That they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities. I believe that the majority of gun owners would agree that we should do everything possible to prevent criminals and fugitives from purchasing weapons, that we should check someone’s criminal record before they can check out a gun seller.” (source)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Every politician supports the constitution and 2nd Amendment. Just ask them.

Right now these vague statements about gun control are indistinguishable from those of Barack Obama. We would never give a Democrat a free pass after making the same statements.

“I, like most Americans believe that the 2nd Amendment guarantees an individual the right to bear arms,” Obama told the National Urban League Convention in New Orleans. “But I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals. That they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities. I believe that the majority of gun owners would agree that we should do everything possible to prevent criminals and fugitives from purchasing weapons, that we should check someone’s criminal record before they can check out a gun seller.” (source)

We'll see how things get vetted out but as I view things right now, there's one big difference...Obama was raised by Marxists, followed them, and hired them. At this time there appears to be a substantial contrast in their underlying beliefs and principles. It's good to be skeptical. If only Obama was as intensely scrutinized as the not-democrat field will be.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    So much hate on here for a Ben Carson. In NO WAY would he ban guns or sign bills restricting guns. This is a humble man, this is a man who worked in the real world. This is a man who came from nothing. So many people saying "I'd never vote for him." Well that was your same thinking on romney, and we got exactly that, OBAMA. You wouldnt vote for a man that isnt 100% what YOU think is right for everyone else. Well guess what? With romney we wouldnt have obamacare, with romney we wouldnt have a lawless president wrecking every sector of the country. I had my beefs with him too but goodness, so many of people on our side are so critical of the tiniest things and we wonder why democrats ever win elections.

Carson has the cahonies to destroy obama right to his face on camera. AND YOU WONT VOTE FOR HIM??? Seen the prayer breakfast video? WOW. a pediatric surgeon, from a single mother, understands liberalism is destroying education, understands liberalism and the democrat party are keeping people POOR. Director of pediatric surgery at Johns Hopkins, a leader maybe? He may have an issue with "assault rifles" as he has now changed that opinion in public, but in NO WAY would executive order AMNESTY, or executive order the banning of your guns. He is a man of principle. He would run the country according to law, and no bill would be sent to his desk banning guns and he would never sign the bill. My goodness.

No bill would be sent to his desk banning guns? Did you read this in tea leaves or did you consult your crystal ball? I assume you are aware that this very scenario happened in the 80's and again in the 90's. Each time the bill was signed by the sitting president.

He wouldn't sign a bill banning guns if one made it to his desk? How do you square that with his comments about semi auto weapons?

A man of principle, who has just declared he's running and is already trying to say that he didn't mean what he said just a month earlier, before he had decided to run.

No thanks.

Top Bottom