WTS/WTT: Belgium Browning Acera like new w/ Extras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    ATTENTION COLLECTORS!
    Most have never heard of this model Browning and they very rarely are offered for sale - and never in the excellent condition this rifle is in. For sale is the Browning (made in Belgium) Acera straight pull bolt action 30-06. This model was only sold in the US in 1999 and 2000. Offered to compete with the straight pull bolt offerings from Blazer, Heym and Merkel this Browning cycles lightning fast and in one smooth motion. As mentioned this gun is in like new, nearly original condition.

I am also including the following extras with this sale:

- Browning European style round knob bolt handle (and US knurled steel flat bolt handle) Both shown in pictures

- Additional Browning box magazine in box

A great video featuring this model can be found on USOG's Youtube channel:

<font color="#b22222"><font size="5">[video=youtube_share;GhABWdIx8bk]https://youtu.be/GhABWdIx8bk?t=16m45s[/video]

I am a collector not a retailer. Feel free to ask me any questions about this awesome rifle! Trades are always considered. Main areas of interest would be SPORTING double rifles, Ruger/Browning double shotguns, big bore Ruger No. 1, Win. model 42, combination rifle/shotgun, drilling, etc. NOT interested in handguns or tactical guns.
    What do you have? Never hurts to ask!

I am located in Columbus and will meet within a reasonable distance for the right deal.

TRADED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

pix395041282.jpg

pix728783064.jpg

pix177633174.jpg

pix155571185.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom