• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    OK - so where do think the value of the printed money came from?
    I'm not really sure what you are trying to say. Some dream that someday the government will pay off that debt? We all know that will never happen. They will continue to borrow until someday it all comes crashing down around us.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm not really sure what you are trying to say. Some dream that someday the government will pay off that debt? We all know that will never happen. They will continue to borrow until someday it all comes crashing down around us.
    Unfortunately. I used to see charts that would show how we would grow our way out of debt, assuming budget surpluses could be restrained. I’m afraid the latest blow outs the last couple of years basically make any sort of “pay back” impossible.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Unfortunately. I used to see charts that would show how we would grow our way out of debt, assuming budget surpluses could be restrained. I’m afraid the latest blow outs the last couple of years basically make any sort of “pay back” impossible.
    Maybe they are going for runaway inflation to make the dollar almost worthless so a loaf of bread costs about a billion dollars - then maybe they could pay it all off with a pickup truck.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    And this is why we are screwed! If you think a 7% mortgage is bad consider the effect on the United States government as the outstanding debt has to be refinanced.
    And then,since they can't stop spending, they will have to borrow to pay the interest and then borrow more to pay the interest on the interest loan, etc., etc. ad nauseam.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And then,since they can't stop spending, they will have to borrow to pay the interest and then borrow more to pay the interest on the interest loan, etc., etc. ad nauseam.
    And then they WILL gut social security and medicare and replace them with UBI and Obamacare, leaving the old like pensioners in the USSR

And it still won't be enough, so they'll come for your retirement savings because there will be too much money there to resist, witness Yellen wanting to tax you on the paper value change tear to year on your investment accounts

And they will exempt their own socio-economic stratum from every stricture that they can while buying votes from the envious, with your money, to stay in power

See: How Hugo Chavez rose to power

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And then they WILL gut social security and medicare and replace them with UBI and Obamacare, leaving the old like pensioners in the USSR

And it still won't be enough, so they'll come for your retirement savings because there will be too much money there to resist, witness Yellen wanting to tax you on the paper value change tear to year on your investment accounts

And they will exempt their own socio-economic stratum from every stricture that they can while buying votes from the envious, with your money, to stay in power

See: How Hugo Chavez rose to power
    I'm sad, because it's true.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We’ll see. The data may yet prove net benefit but we’re hardly in the slam dunk zone The Science (TM) promised.

“This data provides real-world evidence of possible vaccine-caused “antibody dependent enhancement.” In ADE, vaccines cause our immune systems to produce antibodies that help a virus or other pathogen to attack us.”

Top Bottom