• Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Why do we have to buckle up?
    Well, I could've said something about a prophylactic, but didn't want to be too explicit. :D

According to some measures, the South African variant has a good chance at causing worse results than the current variant.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

"ALBANY, N.Y. — An investigation by the New York State attorney general has concluded that Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo’s administration undercounted coronavirus-related deaths at nursing homes by as much as 50 percent.

The count of deaths in the state’s nursing homes has been a source of controversy for Mr. Cuomo and state Health Department officials, who have been sensitive to any suggestion that decisions made at the outset of the pandemic may have caused some of those deaths, which the state puts at more than 8,700."

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Nationally, our absolute CFR has crept up in the last 10 days from 1.66% to today potentially hitting 1.69%.

Difficult to tell if it is a change in test numbers (I don't track that) or what. I really don't think the virus itself is any more (or less) fatal.

And sure, it is a nominal increase, but it suggests a larger trend since the beginning of the year.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It's so very good :yesway: to see people telling the truth about the bank bug and what is being done to the world. This time from Wisconsin.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So we are now at the end of January. Biden is in office, formerly lockdown-forever states are opening up. When is Indiana going to dump the masks and the remaining capacity restrictions, or overrule the Doomer Democrat counties? It's been a year and I still can't sit at a damn bar!!!

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Nationally, our absolute CFR has crept up in the last 10 days from 1.66% to today potentially hitting 1.69%.

Difficult to tell if it is a change in test numbers (I don't track that) or what. I really don't think the virus itself is any more (or less) fatal.

And sure, it is a nominal increase, but it suggests a larger trend since the beginning of the year.
    Is a change of 0.0003 ever statistically significant?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    In a nutshell....

Fauci supposedly ignored a 2104 ban on the type of research which created the Covid virus. Obama banned the research due to posing too much of a threat if something went wrong. Instead of stopping, Fauci (reportedly a big fan of the research) simply contracted the research out which eventually led to the release of the virus from the Wuhan lab. No one is saying it was intentionally developed as a weapon or that it was intentionally released.

I found it interesting

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom