• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm not new, but I've been inactive for probably a year or so. I've been trying to get some business stuff going, and my involvement in the firearms community has gone begging.

Just sent Fenway my support money. Renewed my MCFG membership and bought my son (imprimis5) one as well.

What's been going on with INGO for the last year? I kept getting spam from some other Hoosier gun site, but I finally just blocked it.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    We shall cover with rings and robes and slaughter the fattest calf... welcome home feller!

Lets see, what have you missed. Lots of good server up dates. Rep is worthless as there are rep orgies everywhere, Monthly contest for cool swag (see Esrice the new advertising man) Mod list: out with the old, in with the new; Joe Williams is now banned, and you can't say anything about God. I think that sums it up.... Did I miss anything?

Oh and lots of new Site Supporters with really cool stuff.

prodigal_son.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ohh the things you have missed.

Welcome back! :welcome:

That could be looked at as a good thing. :):

Oh, no copy and pasting text from other articles on the web. = Copyright violation nonsense.

Use a link to the article is ok and fill in the blanks with your own thoughts.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I forgot to mention we finally figured out and have reached a consensus on many things like .............

"Which is better .45 or 9mm"

"Which is better CC or OC"

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hey Randy welcome back dude!

Changes in the past year? How many can I remember and/or list? Hrm....

shooter521 is no longer a Mod. He left to join Bradis full-time, and they are now an INGO Advertiser.

We picked up two new Mods since you've been gone-- Que and danielocean03, both great guys.

I have taken over the role of Advertising Director to help out our current advertisers as well as search out new ones.

VUPDblue is now in charge of the swag department. We've got some AWESOME new products in the pipeline.

As mentioned above, we've got two new "major" rule changes.

The first is a prohibition on discussion of religious topics. That's ANY and ALL religions, mind you.

And due to a recent rash of copyright lawsuits, we are now asking folks to no longer cut-n-paste articles, but rather simply provide the source link and let folks go direct.

We now have a language filter, so the new policy is "spell it out". If the filter catches it, great. If it doesn't, then its allowed. We ask that folks do not get creative to circumvent the filter. And as always, we ask folks to use the kind of language they would use while in someone else's home.

For a full reminder of the rules, check out the link below in my signature. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to read the updated FAQ either.

Welcome back!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    And due to a recent rash of copyright lawsuits, we are now asking folks to no longer cut-n-paste articles, but rather simply provide the source link and let folks go direct.

I actually didn't know this one.

For a full reminder of the rules, check out the link below in my signature. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to read the updated FAQ either.

Welcome back!

Oh Yeah, and the FAQ, that's new two, just as of the last few days I think :):

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Hey Randy welcome back dude!

Changes in the past year? How many can I remember and/or list? Hrm....

shooter521 is no longer a Mod. He left to join Bradis full-time, and they are now an INGO Advertiser.

We picked up two new Mods since you've been gone-- Que and danielocean03, both great guys.

I have taken over the role of Advertising Director to help out our current advertisers as well as search out new ones.

VUPDblue is now in charge of the swag department. We've got some AWESOME new products in the pipeline.

As mentioned above, we've got two new "major" rule changes.

The first is a prohibition on discussion of religious topics. That's ANY and ALL religions, mind you.

We now have a language filter, so the new policy is "spell it out". If the filter catches it, great. If it doesn't, then its allowed. We ask that folks do not get creative to circumvent the filter. And as always, we ask folks to use the kind of language they would use while in someone else's home.

Welcome back!

He's not?????

Welcome back Randy. Glad you're here.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Welcome Randy... You were missed around here! Great to have you back! :ingo:

I'm not new, but I've been inactive for probably a year or so. I've been trying to get some business stuff going, and my involvement in the firearms community has gone begging.

Just sent Fenway my support money. Renewed my MCFG membership and bought my son (imprimis5) one as well.

What's been going on with INGO for the last year? I kept getting spam from some other Hoosier gun site, but I finally just blocked it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom