• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 02roadster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Foxcliff, Morgan Co.
    My first experience at Beech Grove Firearms range was fantastic! First class range, clean, functional, and the staff was very welcoming and friendly. Gary set me up for a 1 hour shoot- great guy to talk to and had several good points of info for my next visit. I got there at 10:00 AM today, filled out the disclaimer went straight to booth 6, and started to break in my new Colt Govt XSE. Sweet!!! :rockwoot:

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Had my first visit there a few weeks back. Brought some friends from NY. We all had a great time. My wife and I will definitely be heading back. Like you said great staff.

Cj52racers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    One of the best I have ever been to. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Can't do much better than BGF.

Onrails

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    I have never had a bad experience at BGF.
    We had to wait one Sunday but that means that other enthusiasts were having a good time so no big deal.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Its a nice range. Went there the other day and shot through 150 rounds in no time. Like how clean the range is and how many lanes there are. I've only been to BGF and INDY TRADING POST. I like both ranges, just wish that Indy trading post had more than 4 lanes.

Top Bottom