• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    I had already decided not to go there anymore a while back. It's always risky going to places that are within walking distance of a shady no-tell motel by the highway; which this one is. Unfortunately, on the south side there are sleazy travel inn, days inn, etc near both the 31/ East st and Emerson exits on 465. They are hotbeds of crime. Not necessarily what happened here but just another reason not to go to that KFC.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I had already decided not to go there anymore a while back. It's always risky going to places that are within walking distance of a shady no-tell motel by the highway; which this one is. Unfortunately, on the south side there are sleazy travel inn, days inn, etc near both the 31/ East st and Emerson exits on 465. They are hotbeds of crime. Not necessarily what happened here but just another reason not to go to that KFC.
    Yep, I'm just a little west of 31/East St. and Thompson and I wish they'd bulldoze those crack motels. Not to mention the apartment complexes by Southern Plaza.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Dude needs a better life path than Beech Grove KFC anyway. Move on and don't look back, bud.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sounds like if his franchisee cant be bothered to keep the place up to health codes, he doesnt want to work there.
    Add another specific location to avoid. (Many stores shuttered for violations tend to re-offend, and eventually get shut down permanently. Like the Rallys at Mann and Kentucky. )

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    At the end of the article it stated:

"The restaurant in question is operated by an independent franchisee, responsible for its own hiring and firing decisions, distinct from the KFC Corporation. According to the franchisee, this individual is employed at the restaurant and was not terminated."

I'm going to guess the mom scared the manager on shift, which resulted in the trespass and termination. Which was later overruled by the higher management.

Convenient how that was left to the last two paragraphs.

Last edited:

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    We know nothing about his overall job performance. Maybe he has been Employee of the Month for the past 3 months, or maybe he was about to be fired at the end of the month for chronically poor performance. I do not see where the store gives a reason for the firing. Current HR practices would keep that private, anyway.
    Good for him for giving first aid. As for the store, I do not have enough information to make a decision.
    Did the mother's action have any bearing on his firing?

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    Yep, I'm just a little west of 31/East St. and Thompson and I wish they'd bulldoze those crack motels. Not to mention the apartment complexes by Southern Plaza.
    Sad really, that is where I grew up. Greenbrier apartments is all my Mom could afford. Lot of single parents in that area back in the day. Sad to see it’s current state.

Top Bottom