• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Munky

Shooter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Cicero
    Me and the wife stopped in today and walked out with another addition to the firearm family. You guys are great people, with an impressive inventory of handguns! I'll be back soon, my wife had her eye on something else in there too. ;)

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    Work has begun. The air handler is coming off 7-23-15 to repair the roof. A lot of work to be done. Hard to guess a reopening day. All I can say is "not soon enough"

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    BGF was on Fox59 this morning as they showcased Beach Grove. Owner stated that the range rebuild is underway but will not likely be completed until the first of the year.

Miss going to their range. Great place.

Mike

mkress77

Plinker
    May 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I talked to Michelle a few months ago. She mentioned they learned a lot from the range and will be making improvements when they rebuild. Best of luck to them.

bcd007

Marksman
    Jan 21, 2010
    Here's a question no one has heard in a while, any ETA on when the range will re-open?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Nov 23, 2008
    Here is a bump because I am wondering the same thing. Any projected date on a reopening of the range?

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    Work has begun!! The hvac equipment was removed from the roof today, in preparation for demolition of the range. Plans include a higher ceiling, better lighting, state-of-the-art target rails, aaaaannnd 5 more lanes. BGF&Range will be the largest in the state once more.
    It's been a long time coming.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Work has begun!! The hvac equipment was removed from the roof today, in preparation for demolition of the range. Plans include a higher ceiling, better lighting, state-of-the-art target rails, aaaaannnd 5 more lanes. BGF&Range will be the largest in the state once more.

WOW !!!!! That is GOOD NEWS !!!!!

st33da

Plinker
    Feb 19, 2014
    Greenfield

cant wait!

Top Bottom