• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    We at Beech Grove Firearms are happy to announce that this Tuesday, November 18, 2014 we will be open for business on the retail side.

We would like to thank all of you for your well wishes and support during these trying times.

Last edited by a moderator:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Glad to see you'll be open again soon, at least on the gun shop side. I look forward to you getting the range back as well, though I know that'll take much longer. I'm going to try hard to stop in on Tuesday.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    You should post your on hand inventory list and prices, I think you'd be surprised how much business you'll be doing for support!!!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The wife's birthday is the 19th. I'm already trying to use the reopening as an excuse to buy another gun... one for her.

BGFirearms

Plinker
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Thank you for all your support through this very very trying time. November 18th we will be reopening but do to the declared total loss of all our non-firearm inventory the store is not what is was or will be. Unfortunately the insurance company I suppose figures one can run a business with no inventory or reimbursement money for the loss in a timely manner. So in a nut shell, the store has all the Firearms it did on that day, but limited on ammo an accessories. We are securing funds for a substantial boost to our inventory, which will have us fully stocked soon. Again thank you all, Greg.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Had the chance to stop by today and it was great to see the shop back open. Greg and crew have been through ALOT! Stop by and give them support when you can! :ingo: Plenty of guns and they are working on getting accessories back in stock.

ZPYnvDK.jpg

Alot of work has gone into cleaning the gun shop up after the fire. Inside you would never knew it happened.

20qJm3D.jpg

Plenty of guns!

wVfDcsb.jpg

9iATTup.jpg

dY6gWbh.jpg

48X501C.jpg

qr2cTLs.jpg

Top Bottom