• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YayGuns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 26, 2013
    Louisville / Camp Atterbury
    So, about to put another rifle into a Manners stock. I'm going to buy a "ready to ship" MCS-T stock from Manners. It has the pillars installed, but I'll need to have someone bed my action for me. The action is an 11VT in .223 with the standard 4.40 screw spacing, and I'll be keeping the factory DBM setup. Is there anyone near Terre Haute that can do this for me?

YayGuns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 26, 2013
    Louisville / Camp Atterbury
    [SUB]To elaborate a little bit. I read some reviews I saw on google about TM Stockworks. The reviews I read have all been great, but the newest one I saw was from 2011. Does anyone here have any input? [/SUB]

spaniel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Lizton
    If you want to spend your money go ahead...and sorry, can't help with a vendor. But bedding is extremely simply. One should not be scared to do a little research and do it themselves. I've done 6 guns and each turned out great.

csmith

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Clinton county
    Try talking to M&S in Clinton they have a couple of gunsmiths they work with that do great work. Or if you're not in a big hurry take it to Darrell's in Cayuga. They don't great work for a reasonable price.

Top Bottom