BCPS - Less-Lethal Defensive Options Course - lovemywoods Range - Sat Aug 13 2011

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    RCS HQ
    Getting close to the day of! We just had a great LLDOC class in Milan, MI this weekend- pics and AARs soon to come!

Hope to see you at the Indy class!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Guys/gals we've still got some spots left to fill. Now is the time to register!

I've also posted this on my Facebook.

Trek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    RCS HQ
    All,
    Here is some video from our live test of OC that occurs at the end of each LLDOC. This time, our host volunteered to take the live hit for the benefit of himself as a responsible citizen who carries OC and to allow his fellow students to witness the psysiological and psychological effect of OC on a human. This was Brad's first OC exposure and he took it very well.

Please note that although we do offer to the students to let them experience OC- it IS NOT A REQUIREMENT of the class.

Any student who does receive a hit from OC recieves a training letter detailing such to keep with their training records.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=2182443331043&oid=188560841173755&comments

Look forward to seeing everyone soon!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I ate hot wings with Chuck and he punched me in the arm for getting the 4 alarm instead of the 5 alarm and called me a woman. He says he puts OC on his hot wings at home. I think we should bring some for him to try!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom