• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Not sure if this is a dupe just got the email had never heard of it. BCA releasing their Glock clone to compete with the dagger. $350 anybody volunteering to be the guinea pig??

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Not sure if this is a dupe just got the email had never heard of it. BCA releasing their Glock clone to compete with the dagger. $350 anybody volunteering to be the guinea pig??
    I'll stick with Daggers. I'm sure someone will be along soon to try them.
    BCA 10/22 seems to be a good with what I've read so far. You get a lot of nice things for the price is what they are saying.
    I've had good luck with their barrels, and handguards. I finally decided to try out a complete 20" 223 Wylde upper from them. Only have a few shots on it. So far so good, but not enough rounds to give it a thumbs up by any means.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I'll stick with Daggers. I'm sure someone will be along soon to try them.
    BCA 10/22 seems to be a good with what I've read so far. You get a lot of nice things for the price is what they are saying.
    I've had good luck with their barrels, and handguards. I finally decided to try out a complete 20" 223 Wylde upper from them. Only have a few shots on it. So far so good, but not enough rounds to give it a thumbs up by any means.
    What is the bca 10/22? Haven’t seen or heard of that

Top Bottom