• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    My 9 year old son and I recently was discussing our fishing from last year in preparation for this year's fishing. We fish specifically for bass (overwhelming majority largemouth). We tried hard to estimate how many fish we caught all last year and our estimates were probably way off. That got us thinking that we should start a tracker to track how many bass we catch for the entire year. I'm going to start recording our catches here. Join in if you would like!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    First day of fishing this year. Not the greatest, but it's still early so I'll take what I can get!

Today I caught 6 largemouth. All with green pumpkin(ish) pattern chatterbait. Green pumpkin paddle tail trailer.

My son came up with zero, but had a great time. He was using chartreuse and white chatterbait with white fluke trailer, also used black and blue flake worm.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just switched from tossing a nightcrawler on a hook to bass baits at the end of the season. Looking forward to trying my hand at those.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I just switched from tossing a nightcrawler on a hook to bass baits at the end of the season. Looking forward to trying my hand at those.
    Look up the “Ned Rig” great little finesse set up that will catch them on the high pressure waters or when they are being finicky. I also like the savage bluegill swimbait

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Son and I went out today. I caught 4 bass, 1 on white and chartreuse chatterbait, 3 on white zoom trick work 5", Texas rigged. My son caught 2 bass on same worm set up.

My yearly total 11.
    My son 2.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Watched at least 50 big fat bluegills and a few plump bass eat bread my son was tossing to them… next to the giant “NO FISHING” sign!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Haha they can read, they think they are safe!
    There weren’t signs a couple years ago, I fished there all summer before I was informed fishing wasn’t allowed. It was like heaven, I mean pulling out three pounders was normal, and they were aggressive and definitely not bait shy!

Top Bottom