• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Bumping an old thread to stay on topic ... We have inherited a few boxes of trading cards all in decent shape, some in cases and most others in books with sleeves. The NBA cards cover 80s era teams and marquee players. There are some Nascar and Indy Car cards along with a few hundred baseball cards.

Is there a reputable place in Indy that I could use to help me catalog, inventor and estimate value on these things? I have so many, I worry about leaving these with anyone for fear the "million dollar" rookie card will disappear. <shrug>

Thanks for any guidance.

Mike

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    Tagging for interest. I also have quite a few baseball cards from the late 80's to early 90's. I googled some of mine and ebay prices for the same cards can vary from $20 to $600. So I'm also interested in place to value them or at least some knowledge on how I can go through them.

Dang just went back and read the beginning of this thread. Mine are all from the junk era :( I do have a few Ken Griffey Jr, Bonds, Nolan Ryan, cards that could be worth something. They seem to be in good condition to me but probably far from what is considered mint.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom