• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Today I mourn. A life was cut tragically short today, so young was this spark put out. Today I mourn my beard. During a routine neck shaving, the razor slipped out of my hands and put a horrendous gouge in my beard. I worked on it and worked on it, tried to salvage what I could of the poor lad, but it was no use.

Of course like the democrats, I do not place blame on myself, it was clearly the electric razors fault. So tonight, I ask you President Obama, please, I beg of you, call for a ban on all electric razors so that this completely preventable travesty does not happen again. No American should have to feel the lose that I feel tonight. So please Obama, I plead with you with tears in my eyes, executive order a ban on all electric razors.:laugh:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    In honor of a dead soldier, I'll apply 2 coats of Wild Man Beard Conditioning Oil (The Original scent) to my beard while gently brushing out the tangles. Any small creatures taking refuge will be allowed to continue living in my beard.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I tragically lost a mustache in much the same fashion. I was sitting on top of an APC shaving with a travel electric razor in the dark. I yawned. The corner of my mustache was caught in the machine. I didn't have a mirror to see how bad it was, but I could tell by feel that I was either going to have to go Hitler or go bare-lipped. It was one of the most agonizing decisions of my life, but the lack of a mirror was a clincher, as I couldn't quite get it evened out.

On a side note, how did one guy ruin a mustache for everyone for generations? No one ever calls it the Chaplain mustache.

Top Bottom