• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Ballard is just a figurehead for the big money and law firms that run the city. Leadership as a rule sees people as something to be managed at best, scraped off their shoe at worst. In this country however the people can still have somewhat of a say.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I rest my case.

Tyranny is another INGO favorite. Did you know that stop signs, schools, and libraries are tyranny?
    Being forced at the point of a gun (or with the threat of violence, incarceration, or other penalty) to use my labors to pay for the responsibilities of others without my voluntary consent is tyranny. Which makes the last 2 on your list tyrannical by definition. Stop signs, not so much.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Being forced at the point of a gun (or with the threat of violence, incarceration, or other penalty) to use my labors to pay for the responsibilities of others without my voluntary consent is tyranny. Which makes the last 2 on your list tyrannical by definition. Stop signs, not so much.
    But taxes are voluntary so it's not tyranny.
    Also you can move to somolia.
    If you really do move to somolia then you will be volunteered to pay an exit tax but it's voluntary.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    I hear Melina Kennedy is a strong supporter of the 2A, guess the Indy voters made the wrong choice

LOL!!!!

There was a choice? Between what?

Never open the door to a lesser evil, for other and greater ones invariably slink in after it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    But taxes are voluntary so it's not tyranny.
    Also you can move to somolia.
    If you really do move to somolia then you will be volunteered to pay an exit tax but it's voluntary.
    Taxes are voluntary. The Feds, however, are operating well beyond the scope of the authority and power granted to them to levy those taxes, which makes the imposition of any tax not covered by that power tyranny.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Taxes are voluntary. The Feds, however, are operating well beyond the scope of the authority and power granted to them to levy those taxes, which makes the imposition of any tax not covered by that power tyranny.

Well if you don't pay no tolls then some of us can't eat no rolls...
    And who would build the roads....

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

Honestly, I tune out when the lede is at the point of gun. An anarchist will never be satisfied until they get exactly what they want.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Honestly, I tune out when the lede is at the point of gun. An anarchist will never be satisfied until they get exactly what they want.

Yes. I remember (just barely - it has been a while) from my sequential logic course, plugging one's ears and saying "nah, nah, nah, I can't hear you" is always a surefire debate winner.

While you may only be tuning out because you don't want to hear the "anarchist" argument yet again, please don't tell my you can't see the gun at the end of the logical chain. It is most certainly there, as it, and other means of applying force, are the only tools the state has in the end.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

Wow, anarchist and statists have something in common. On one hand, an insatiable appetite for ownership of ones own life and on the other, an insatiable appetite for state (or "society") ownership of ones life, productivity, wealth and property for the betterment of the collective.

If those were my only two choices, I'd choose anarchy.

Top Bottom