thebaconking.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I can get a trunkload of bacon for the gas it would cost to get to Chicago and back, plus, I wouldn't have to go to Chicago. I can't eat enough free bacon to get me to go there anyway, and it doesn't look to be free.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Bacon couldn't get me to go anywhere in Illinois, not even FREE Bacon could get me to go to Chicago!!!
    ^THIS^

I can get a trunkload of bacon for the gas it would cost to get to Chicago and back, plus, I wouldn't have to go to Chicago. I can't eat enough free bacon to get me to go there anyway, and it doesn't look to be free.
    and ^THIS^

I've informed my dispatcher that I refuse to take any load to or through IL (and a few other places). So far he's been very understanding and works with me even though about 95% of our freight goes to and comes from chitcago. I lose a LOT of money each week because of it, but it is worth it to me. I doubt it makes any difference really, but it makes ME feel better and I make it a point to call business in IL occasionally when I get bored and tell them how much I love them, but until they change things there or leave, I won't give them any of my money or support. Besides, we get the worlds BEST bacon at the worlds BEST price in Mooresville at Value Market. This stuff doesn't even leave any grease in the pan when you cook it!

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    ^THIS^

and ^THIS^

I've informed my dispatcher that I refuse to take any load to or through IL (and a few other places). So far he's been very understanding and works with me even though about 95% of our freight goes to and comes from chitcago. I lose a LOT of money each week because of it, but it is worth it to me. I doubt it makes any difference really, but it makes ME feel better and I make it a point to call business in IL occasionally when I get bored and tell them how much I love them, but until they change things there or leave, I won't give them any of my money or support. Besides, we get the worlds BEST bacon at the worlds BEST price in Mooresville at Value Market. This stuff doesn't even leave any grease in the pan when you cook it!

I can't see how that is the best bacon then. :):

Top Bottom