• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Been there. Done that twice in the past. It is interesting, but I thought it was the same dealers and same guns both times. Prices were about the same as I could get at ZX here in the Fort, for the most part. Did see one dealer with two Taurus 24/7 DS Pro Generation 1 (which is subject to a safety recall) for sale for the old price near $300 when the new Gen 2s are selling for about $250, or less. :rolleyes: Was able to sell a good bit of once-fired brass at decent prices. Wife got a good deal on some socks. Good folks. Good popcorn. :popcorn:

Wife wants to finish up some landscaping—top black peat applied, flowers planted, mulch spread, etc. so I doubt I will make it to this party. Y'all have a good time. It will be warmer and drier there than where I will be working. :dunno:

dam7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    fort wayne
    Went around noon ,personally was disappointed to see gutter guard ,cosmetics,handbag and other crafts vendors there. More "personal collections" than I am used to seeing, assume effort to avoid background check. Seems like prices continue to rise ,rarely see a bargain at a GS. At least parking was free.

forgot to say. It's dark in there ,lighting is terrible in the building.bring a flashlight if you want to inspect anything ,or with so many vendors selling flashlights that must be a marketing tool

Last edited:

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    Went to this show Sunday....enjoyed it a lot. Traded my S&W 10-5 for a Ruger LCRX 3in. I am very happy I need less weight. The show was quite good...lots of tables...private sales...good lighting and layout. I'll be BACH

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I enjoyed it as well. I brought home a Ruger SP101 in 3 inch and a very old Taurus 357. I also bought some ammo for a very reasonable price. I'll be going back as well.

Top Bottom