• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm a little offended. We beige gun owners can be every bit as racist as fully white gun owners.

I can also show unequivocally that all living white people consume oxygen. It's a known fact that all racists also breathe oxygen, so all white people must be racist.

BoxingRef

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Cincy
    I think this here racist ( me ) has saved more than a thousand ( give or take a hundred, I dunno? )
    fine young men in the ring from brain damage; and or, death - starting way back in 1987.
    And all the Boxing Referee's I've worked with were as fair as they can be...

I can't say much for the judging though... Sometimes I wonder if they watched the same fight
    that I was working? :ugh:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Symbolic racisim? Never knew that about myself.

I thought all white people were racist. Apparently just the gun owning republicans. No wonder we don't pass legislation to curb gun violence.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I guess I'm OK, I don't own any white guns. Not really interested in being a racist anyway, sounds exhausting. Never heard anyone call a racist lazy, they get up early and all hate all day. Those marches and rallies have to take up a ton of their time, and I wont even go into the tastelessness of wearing white after labor day, very tacky. If I were going to..............oh wait.........WHITE OWNERS of guns..............never mind.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It must be some kind of genetic thing. Gun ownership doesn't seem to affect other races. I think we need a scientifical type study to determine why. Maybe they can invent a vaccine for it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nothing more recent to be a victim of? This article, and video, came out in 2013. It didn't have legs then, so why are we repeating this nonsense now?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Hell, I was told I was racist for simply being white all the time when I was in college. If I'm already considered to be racist for no reason I may as well have a gun.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    a 1% increase leads to %50 chances of owning a firearm... Am I not thinking correctly or does it seem like they are reaching? And the way she explains the questions sounds off too.... I feel like some of those questions could be answered by black gun owners and it could come out that they are "suggestively racist." Stuff is crazy. At least the guy at the end states he's suspicious of the findings. And I don't like HuffPost anyhow...

But then again they lost at the title "What gun owners and racists have in common" I am a little pissed about that.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I couldn't get past the first 10 seconds. Any hypothesis can be proven through qualitative research conducted by a biased or prejudiced researcher. I WISH most of the people who use the word "racist" would simply find another word.

I've conducted some extensive research on non-gun owners and my findings are revealing! My research has shown:

- People who do not own guns likely have dream about killing people.
    - People who do not own guns are more likely to have unsuccessful children.
    - People who do not own guns are more likely to have a fear of clowns.
    - People who do not own guns die sooner than those who do.
    - People who do not own guns are more likely to abuse their pets.
    - Men who do not own guns are more likely to experience erectile disfunction.
    - Women who do not own guns display a tendency to become very agitated every 30 days.
    - Politicians who own guns, but tell others they should not, are very likely to create laws that are diametrically opposed to the Constitution.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It's a known fact that all racists also breathe oxygen, so all white people must be racist.

Lucky for me I only inhale 21% oxygen, and exhale about 16% oxygen. My exposure to this racist oxygen is therefore minimized.

I'd like to see if certain calibers are more racist than others. I'm assuming .45 is the most racist because "Gran Torino" and 9mm is the least racist because racists don't have girly wrists.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm a little offended. We beige gun owners can be every bit as racist as fully white gun owners.

I can also show unequivocally that all living white people consume oxygen. It's a known fact that all racists also breathe oxygen, so all white people must be racist.

Well said sir.

Top Bottom