• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I'm not a member, just shot IDPA there a couple of times, so take my comments with a grain of salt. Everyone I met there, member and non-member alike, was very friendly and helpful. The reason I quit going was because they raised the price to $20 to shoot in matches as a non-ACC member, and it was a lot of time spent standing around waiting to shoot for less than a minute per stage. I enjoyed it, just not enough to spend the time (about 3 hours) and money ($20) to shoot for less than 10 minutes.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I'm not part of it.

Requirements: Membership in the Atlanta Conservation Club, Inc. is open to anyone satisfactorily meeting the stated requirements. These requirements are solely for the purpose of ensuring that the Atlanta Conservation Club remains a safe place for the conservation of wildlife, natural resources, and to encourage and promote organized shooting sports among its members and the citizens of our community while teaching safe and effective handling of firearms. Atlanta Conservation Club, Inc. reserves the right to deny membership in which the club feels just cause.

1. Application & Fees - Complete this application and pay first year dues of $150/ $100 age 62 and older regardless of what
    month you join. All documents and Check, Money Order or Pay Pal confirmation required before application will be processed.
    2. Proof of NRA - Membership card or application receipt.

3. Current Indiana LTCH Permit and Valid Driver's License - Applicants must have a current Indiana handgun permit and Driver's

License or government photo ID. Submit legible copies of both for our records.
    4. Orientation & Safety Tests - New applicants must complete an orientation and pass practical range safety tests.
    5. Meet the Board - Before final approval, applicants must attend a Board of Director’s meeting and introduce themselves.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Hmm..., they used to have a requirement to work or shoot in two events. Not a problem for me as I was shooting USPSA at the time, but that requirement seems to have fallen by the wayside.

I love going up there and having a bay all to myself. They have plate racks in two bays all of the time now. I went up a dozen times this summer during the week and I was the only one there.

Only pistol bays for now, although a shorter rifle bay is in the works.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I am not a member but shoot IDPA there as often as I can. I also am not all that happy about the $5.00 up charge for non-members altho I normally work as a SO and get the discount for that. I don't join because I live in Illinois over 100 miles away so membership would never pay for itself in my situation. The club however is nice enough and the people I meet there are mostly friendly and welcoming that I don't mind the ride. In fact I have forged many friendships there that I value greatly. Jim.

Top Bottom