• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    He was NOT arrested for wearing a hat!!!!

He was arrested for contempt of court!

He was asked to remove the hat or himself from the courtroom.

He refused.

He was dealt with.

He acted like a spoiled child at Chucky Cheese.

IT IS NOT ABOUT THE HAT!!

F The Hat!!

It is about a douchenozzle wanting to get a reaction he was looking for. He got that reaction. He is a Youtube hero to thousands of boys in their mother's basement.

He is the main point of debate on two different Indiana Gun forums.

He is getting what he wants.

Divide and conquer!
    YUP!! :D

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    No ****. I think we all know by now why he was arrested. Thanks for the big red font to completely clarify to all of us who can't read black font...

Just because there was a valid (ish, but not really) reason to arrest him doesn't mean we can't talk about the idiocy of wearing a hat indoors being an offensive action. Just because Hitler is dead doesn't mean we can't have a discussion about racism. Get it? The story turned into a discussion about hats indoors. Understand now? He was arrested for contempt because he wouldn't remove his hat. It's all about the hat.

Uncle Mike, God help you come up with a reply to what I said, you'll need it. When did the right to keep and bear arms come about as a "natural" right? Did we always have the right to keep and bear arms? What about before arms were invented? Didn't we just create that right out of thin air? We have the right to defend ourselves, just as we have the right to freedom of speech, photography, television, cars, or anything else in the world. We have the right to do what we want as long as we aren't causing harm to others or putting others in harms way. Simple enough for you? I can dumb it down a hair more, if you need.

I know if it were up to King Mike, the only right us citizens would have is the right to pay taxes. Thankfully this nut isn't running the show.

Last edited:

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    whyareweyell128615946122285599.jpg

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    PETE IS FREE!!!!!! We can all be happy now!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ebCcCdXK8]YouTube - I'm Free- Pete Townshend Demo[/ame]

Opps, my bad wrong Pete.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    No ****. I think we all know by now why he was arrested. Thanks for the big red font to completely clarify to all of us who can't read black font...

Just because there was a valid (ish, but not really) reason to arrest him doesn't mean we can't talk about the idiocy of wearing a hat indoors being an offensive action. Just because Hitler is dead doesn't mean we can't have a discussion about racism. Get it? The story turned into a discussion about hats indoors. Understand now? He was arrested for contempt because he wouldn't remove his hat. It's all about the hat.

Uncle Mike, God help you come up with a reply to what I said, you'll need it. When did the right to keep and bear arms come about as a "natural" right? Did we always have the right to keep and bear arms? What about before arms were invented? Didn't we just create that right out of thin air? We have the right to defend ourselves, just as we have the right to freedom of speech, photography, television, cars, or anything else in the world. We have the right to do what we want as long as we aren't causing harm to others or putting others in harms way. Simple enough for you? I can dumb it down a hair more, if you need.

I know if it were up to King Mike, the only right us citizens would have is the right to pay taxes. Thankfully this nut isn't running the show.
    I repeat!!
    God help us!!!

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North

Because he's wrong and is no longer able to argue, not that he really had been in the first place, so now he's resorting to posting in giant red font so that he appears to have moral superiority, talking down to us lowly idiots who don't understand why the goof was arrested.

In reality, he isn't able to absorb any new revelations that an old tradition about hats inside of buildings being disrespectful doesn't make a lick of sense. So he's falling back to child mode, probably putting a blind on so he can't read any more posts and he's throwing a forum tantrum in big red font like a little kid throwing a fit at Chucky Cheese who doesn't want to quit playing in the ball pit. That's my best guess, anyway. :popcorn:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Boy, aren't they ever.:rolleyes:

"You're a ****ing joke man, you need to watch a Youtube video or something. You're a loser."

Show me a video of them dying in a house fire if you want to entertain me.

Wow, really? Wishing death on people?

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Because he's wrong and is no longer able to argue, not that he really had been in the first place, so now he's resorting to posting in giant red font so that he appears to have moral superiority, talking down to us lowly idiots who don't understand why the goof was arrested.

In reality, he isn't able to absorb any new revelations that an old tradition about hats inside of buildings being disrespectful doesn't make a lick of sense. So he's falling back to child mode, probably putting a blind on so he can't read any more posts and he's throwing a forum tantrum in big red font like a little kid throwing a fit at Chucky Cheese who doesn't want to quit playing in the ball pit. That's my best guess, anyway. :popcorn:

It is NOT about the HAT!!!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I guess someone should inform all of those involved in the civil rights movement that they are punks. They used civil disobedience instead of begging their government masters for their rights.

And no, I'm not defending these guys for choosing to die on the hill for hats in a court room. I'm talking about the attitude displayed here that all laws must be followed regardless of how wrong or immoral they are.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North

Wear a hat into a courtroom and then scream that at the judge is big red speech when he tells you to take off the hat.

Hell, I'll record it for you and then you can come back here and tell us all about how "it wasn't about that hat!!!". If it isn't about the hat, you shouldn't have a problem leaving it on right, cause the hat doesn't matter, right Andre?

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010

That's just silly, of course it was about the hat.

Owner of the hat decided that he wanted to wear the hat, court official(s) decided that they didn't want the owner of the hat to wear said hat, owner of that hat refused to remove said hat, court official(s) arrested wearer of the hat.

How is this NOT about the HAT!!!???

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    This is another post similar to the idiot kid who was suspended for insulting a teacher on his face book page. It is just another indicator of the erosion of respect for our institutions. No wonder only 79% of the respondants to a recent FOX poll voted to keep the US flag in the classroom even though it may be offensive to students with other allegiances. Chip, chip, chip. I am glad that I will soon be 60 and will not likely be around when we really go under like the Romans for similar reasons. I really wish that my grandkids had been able to grow up when I did instead of what this country is turning into.

kadetklapp

shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    West-Central Indiana
    I work in the courthouse. Remove your hat when you come in the courtroom or I'll ask you politely to remove it. Refuse to remove it and I will ask you rather rudely to remove it. Refuse to then and the judge can deal with you.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    This is another post similar to the idiot kid who was suspended for insulting a teacher on his face book page. It is just another indicator of the erosion of respect for our institutions. No wonder only 79% of the respondants to a recent FOX poll voted to keep the US flag in the classroom even though it may be offensive to students with other allegiances. Chip, chip, chip. I am glad that I will soon be 60 and will not likely be around when we really go under like the Romans for similar reasons. I really wish that my grandkids had been able to grow up when I did instead of what this country is turning into.
    :+1:

:thumbsup:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Wear a hat into a courtroom and then scream that at the judge is big red speech when he tells you to take off the hat.

Hell, I'll record it for you and then you can come back here and tell us all about how "it wasn't about that hat!!!". If it isn't about the hat, you shouldn't have a problem leaving it on right, cause the hat doesn't matter, right Andre?
    Actually I don't wear hats, but if I did and knew I was going to a court of law I would have not worn it that day, not for fear of being asked to remove it or being arrested. I would have not worn it because I was raised as a man should be raised to respect those in a position of Authority, Women, my elders, and so on.

When I get pulled over I don't yell and scream about how I pay the check I politely say "Hello Officer or good morning or whatever time of day it is."

Many of you might learn a valuable lesson. You demand respect from LEO and the GOV and everyone else. You might try giving a little respect first. It goes a long way.

Could'nt tell you how many "Slow down and have a nice day" I have gotten.

RESPECT, it is not just a song...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0]YouTube - Aretha Franklin - Respect [1967][/ame]

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Actually I don't wear hats, but if I did and knew I was going to a court of law I would have not worn it that day, not for fear of being asked to remove it or being arrested. I would have not worn it because I was raised as a man should be raised to respect those in a position of Authority, Women, my elders, and so on.

You're talking an awful lot about hats, Andre.

Remember? The hat shouldn't matter. Keep it on and remember to just tell the judge "It is NOT about the HAT!!!". Don't forgot to come back here and start a thread, after you get out of jail, about how "It is NOT about the HAT!!!"

Top Bottom