• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Excuse me, you find those who you disagree with dying in a house fire entertaining.

LOL, disagree with me? They are trouble-making cancers to society.

I see no problem with wearing a hat anywhere, but these douche bags decided to cause trouble for fun.

Yeah, I'm not going to sit here and lie to you by saying I wouldn't get a certain satisfaction of watching a video of their house burning.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Many of you might learn a valuable lesson. You demand respect from LEO and the GOV and everyone else. You might try giving a little respect first. It goes a long way.

I think you've got it backwards. People in power demand respect, while not respecting a person's right to dress himself. They throw tantrums when they can't control every detail of a free man's life.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    You're talking an awful lot about hats, Andre.

Remember? The hat shouldn't matter. Keep it on and remember to just tell the judge "It is NOT about the HAT!!!". Don't forgot to come back here and start a thread, after you get out of jail, about how "It is NOT about the HAT!!!"

Are you mentally deficient?

Did you not read my post??

I explained I would NOT do something so disrespectful.

You are so concerned about the hat, is a hat really that important to you?

I have one made from a donkey, if you like I will mail it to you. Then you will have an ASSHAT!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    LOL, disagree with me? They are trouble-making cancers to society.

I see no problem with wearing a hat anywhere, but these douche bags decided to cause trouble for fun.

Yeah, I'm not going to sit here and lie to you by saying I wouldn't get a certain satisfaction of watching a video of their house burning.

Who's the cancer to society? A mouthy kid that hurt no one or those in Washington or your local governments that actively strip us of our rights? Or those who do physical harm to you or your property?

If an assbag who refuses to take his hat off inside of a building limits your freedoms or ability to function, I don't know what to say. I don't view the misfortunes of others as entertainment.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Are you mentally deficient?

Did you not read my post??

I explained I would NOT do something so disrespectful.

You are so concerned about the hat, is a hat really that important to you?

I have one made from a donkey, if you like I will mail it to you. Then you will have an ASSHAT!

No thanks, "It is NOT about the HAT!!!" Andre. I'm just repeating what you said earlier. Don't like your own statement? I don't know why you keep going on and on about hats in every one of your posts since, "It is NOT about the HAT!!!", remember? Seems to me like you're the one concerned about hats. :dunno:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Your logic module appears to be defective.
    Maybe you should have it looked at. :dunno:

Seriously you should read the things you write before you post them.

Yelling fire in a CROWDED theatre can put people at risk. If your action leads to the harm of another, then that is malum in se, and very obviously not within your natural rights as a person.

The Constitution LIMITS the power of government, it does not grant rights to the people.

Rights are granted to us by our very existance.

How can you seperate freedom from the law, since it is that law that deprives freedom?

Someone print this out and send it to every cop in the U.S. I'll help fund it.

Who's the cancer to society? A mouthy kid that hurt no one or those in Washington or your local governments that actively strip us of our rights? Or those who do physical harm to you or your property?

If an assbag who refuses to take his hat off inside of a building limits your freedoms or ability to function, I don't know what to say. I don't view the misfortunes of others as entertainment.

Yep.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    If an assbag who refuses to take his hat off inside of a building limits your freedoms or ability to function, I don't know what to say.

You don't have to say anything. He isn't "limiting your freedom". He's breaking the law, and being charged with contempt of court. No one's "freedom" is in question here except his. And even that wouldn't have happened if he wasn't such an ass wipe and took his hat off when he was so asked. Bill T.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    You don't have to say anything. He isn't "limiting your freedom". He's breaking the law, and being charged with contempt of court. No one's "freedom" is in question here except his. And even that wouldn't have happened if he wasn't such an ass wipe and took his hat off when he was so asked. Bill T.

Show us the law on the books that says you can't wear a hat inside of a building. If you can't find that law, then it looks like he should have been able to leave the hat on.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Show us the law on the books that says you can't wear a hat inside of a building. If you can't find that law, then it looks like he should have been able to leave the hat on.
    There is no laws (state or county, at least) that you can't have a firearm in the courtroom, either. There are court rules, and if you break them, contempt of court.

No cell phones, no guns, no cameras, no crying children, and no hats. Just about anything the judge wants.

Easy way to fix it - elect judges (and for appointed ones, their boss) that will have fewer rules.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    lash, it's Rule 2.8 of the Indiana Code of Judicial Conduct.

RULE 2.8: Decorum, Demeanor, and Communication with Jurors
    [FONT=Georgia,Georgia][FONT=Georgia,Georgia](A) A judge shall require order and decorum in proceedings before the court. [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Georgia][FONT=Georgia,Georgia][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Georgia][FONT=Georgia,Georgia]
    There is no laws (state or county, at least) that you can't have a firearm in the courtroom, either.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Georgia][FONT=Georgia,Georgia]Be advised that many counties have ordinances against guns or knives in courthouses.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Georgia][FONT=Georgia,Georgia]
    No cell phones, no guns, no cameras, no crying children, and no hats. Just about anything the judge wants.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Georgia][FONT=Georgia,Georgia]No cameras is Rule 2.17. [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Georgia][FONT=Georgia,Georgia]http://www.in.gov/judiciary/rules/jud_conduct/jud_conduct.pdf
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am reminded of this clip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvKIWjnEPNY]YouTube - Constitutional Peasants[/ame]

I'm being repressed.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    BTW: I had asked a DA friend of mine a similar question a while back (originally about firearms). His answer may apply here:

As for the rules of the courthouse, there are some that have been made "official" by the judges. No deadly weapons in the bldg etc. Then there are some each court has, no hats, no phones, no food, no children under a certain age. In any case, the punishment is usually banishment from the room and occasionaly from the building. If one continued to be obtuse, a contempt of court ruling could be issued. This carries a max of 180 days in jail and a $500 fine. If you were REALLY obstinate, a resisting law enforcement charge could be brought and you are looking at 1 year.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield

It doesn't directly say anything specifically hats, but instead says must dress appropriately.

Rules of District Courts of the State of New Hampshire

(i) Restrictions . Unless otherwise ordered by the presiding judge, the following standing orders shall govern.
    - skipping rules 1 through 6 -
    (7) All reporters and photographers will abide by the directions of the court officers at all times.
    - skipping rules 8 and 9 -
    (10) Appropriate dress is required.

I included part 7 of the rule because Pete refused to do so, which is why he was asked to leave and then the kind bellhop took him to his complementary hotel room.

Pete, along with a few others, (according to one his and his friends' website - libertyontour.com) were at the court to film (mentioning this because the link above mostly applies to conduct by people filming court proceedings) a few friends at their separate hearings that were to take place later that day.

In Pete's arraignment video, the court asks Pete if he is "Pete Eyre" (he was refusing to identify himself while in custody) the same person who requested to film his arraignment and Pete says yes, we can assume that Pete is aware of rules for filming court hearings because he filed a request to film.

Google Pete if you'd like to. He claims one of his hobbies was interrupting protest. He also posted that a great way to celebrate MLK was to pick a silly law and protest it. Wonder if he meant in a disruptive/interrupting manner? I'm not saying that this was his MLK celebration (if so, it happened about a week late), but again I find it hard to believe that Pete didn't know that wearing a hat in court would be an violation of court dress code since he knew that he had to request permission to film...

I don't disagree with what the camera kids claim as their cause. I too would love to live in a land where people could just respect each other and there would be no need for laws about speeding or drinking or whatever else someone might consider as victimless because instead everyone used common sense... Unfortunately there are far too many people out there that don't want to play by the unspoken rules so someone had to speak them (and write them down and enforce them).

I just don't understand why they pretend to be offended (Pete arrested for hat!, Ademo kidnapped at Pete's arraignment!, etc.) because they were arrested for not complying with court rules (like not following dress code or cussing repeatedly at a judge during a hearing) or because they being held in jail until they properly identify themselves so they can be processed or get upset because they can't make speeches to youtube during their arraignment hearing (which don't allow for testimony).

And yes I know... TL;DR

Last edited:
    Top Bottom