• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    True. I keep hoping! Unfortunately I have been let down more often than not. just I honestly cannot believe someone would actually pay that much over a guns value. but, I guess its their problem if they do.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Armslist is mostly fools who haven't a clue and expect to get $100 more for their used gun than it was worth NIB. However, with that said, I've made the best deals of my life on Armslist. Once in a while, you get the kid or novice who hasn't a clue but in your favor. You have to be quick and meet-up with them ASAP but, if you are lucky enough to get there first, you can get a great deal. I bought a full nickel Sig P228 (not the one in my avatar), absolutely NIB, with the original 2 nickel mags, manual, test target, and original, pristine box, for $675 about a year ago on Armslist from a guy in Bloomington who inherited the gun when his dad died, had no clue of its worth, and just wanted to move it quickly. The same thing sells for $1600+ on GunBroker.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I was searching around on there and found a Glock 26 marked for sale. I offered up a fair price for one, $450 with 2 mags and more if there are more than two mags, the gentleman responded with "If u can find one for that let me know ill buy it right now." Really? You have one for sale and I'm will to pay you for it and that's your answer? Okay then. Anything to make a buck. Amidoinitrite?

Mitchell0481

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Crown point
    My favorite part is the disclaimer

This is private sale. I am not a gun store or a gun dealer. There is no background check, and according to Indiana law, the sale is simple and straightforward - exchanging cash and guns between hands. But, my moral obligation is to make sure that this gun end up in criminal- free and responsible hands. So please, if you can legally own guns you are welcome; if you cannot or have mental issues, you are not welcome, and I will refuse to sell to you.

jlwest1213

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    SE Indiana
    GB prices are just silly. I saw a buy it now option for a noveske spr barrel of $899, and an afghan for $500 w/o gas block. The afghan barrel at that time was on Noveske's website, with my discount shipped for $435 complete barrel. Regardless, i've seen way worse, one guy on armslist wanted $45 for a box of 50 ranger bonded 9mm, with an ad two lines above it for the same ammo at 40 cents a round.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    I agree... Best way to get a decent deal on a gun anymore is by askin around... Family, friends and co-workers... Outside that you're gonna pay and arm and a leg unless you just get lucky.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Your best bet in today's markets is to turn your back and walk away. Really there is no pressing need to feed the frenzy and the greed that has taken hold. Gun haters look at us and laugh at what they have created. We all look stupid in the eyes of the world. Not only are we being attacked by antis we are being taken advantage of by our own. Like I said take a deep breath and walk away for now.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom