• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Just wanted to let you all know that ACLDN processed my menbership and I've taken a spin around the "members only" sections of their site, including their forums. Intial impression? Great, especially the forum (which, understandably, prohibits copying info to other forums). Got a legal question? There's probably one lawyer there for every three who'd post "IANAL" at a site like this ;) Good stuff--gonna take a while to do my initial "info abosorption" there.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Any further word on folks we know being helped by this?

I don't know of documented successes, but Marty Hayes and some of the of the others associated with this organization are well known in the industry. I also had the privilege of hearing Marty talk about it in memphis a few years ago when it was relatively new.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't know of documented successes, but Marty Hayes and some of the of the others associated with this organization are well known in the industry. I also had the privilege of hearing Marty talk about it in memphis a few years ago when it was relatively new.

Thanks!

Anyone else?

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I too would like to hear from someone that's been on the receiving end of some legal trouble that has used these guys and can give us an honest unbiased review as to how reputable and prompt they are.

Although, I can't imagine the type of organization that would have the prominent backing that these guys do being slackers in a time of need. (I've been known to be wrong on occasion though too)

Top Bottom