Are you on the list ? Oath Keepers is ....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Oh yeah the devil spawn the Constitution Party is also ... I feel kinda left out . Why is not the Libertarian Party ? Oh well it probably will be next week .

Duncan

Yikes! Guess who was named dangerous 'patriot' group

logo.png

yih2010_hp.jpg

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Yep them folks who take and believe in the Oaths are scarey people in deed.

I can see why SPLC would mark them, can't have any of that stuff a goin on, we are a dynamic society and the norms and mores change daily depending on the dictat of the King.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhhkyPmJotE]YouTube - All Hail Obama[/ame]

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    I think what's challenging to Oath-Keepers is not unlike some of the bad press the Tea Party movement has experienced. There are people who bring their own agendas into the organization. All it takes is for one radical idea or comment to detract from all that's positive. (Kool-Aid comes in many different flavors.)

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Here is the problem: The SPLC is considered one of the the main sources to go to for information on "hate groups". Law enforcement considers the SPLC to be a reliable source for info on "hate groups".

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think what's challenging to Oath-Keepers is not unlike some of the bad press the Tea Party movement has experienced. There are people who bring their own agendas into the organization. All it takes is for one radical idea or comment to detract from all that's positive. (Kool-Aid comes in many different flavors.)

It doesn't even take a radical idea or comment. The liberal media will just start making things up, if they can't get a quote...Like all of the violence at the tea party rallys...

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Even Appleseed gets attention from SPLC - they say that Appleseed is NOT a radical group YET - but they are concerned that the Appleseeders might have a hidden agenda.

Pure iguana droppings in my opinion.

Appleseed has ZERO agenda except for asking people to wake up and be patriots - in whatever way they choose.

Yeesh - SPLC needs to pull their head out of their collective rear end.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Appleseed?

For give my ignorance. And attention to detail, but WHAT is APPLESEED?
    I dont have the time to read up here as much as I would like to, but, Im interested in finding out what it is?

Thanks
    Jeff

Top Bottom