Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duke

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Louisville, Ky
    Video Production

I can do video production work. Shoot video, edit, write copy. I do commercials, safety training videos, weddings, music video, corporate events. I work in marketing for local t.v.

PM me if you have any work for me. I'll quote based on the job each one is different.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    I really need full time employment....I'm working 2 jobs, and neither of them are adding up to 40 hours a week right now.

I know a little bit of a lot of things....I was best at construction, and worked at a drywall outfit for a while. I mainly did Corian and marble window sills, but also learned about hanging and finishing. I'm familiar with the tools, and can quickly pick up what I've forgotten or haven't yet learned.

Computers are really where I shine, though...I don't have any certifications or formal training, yet, but I'm the guy who gets a call a 2am from his friend that can't get his computer to boot. I've never called tech support...if I don't know how to fix it, I know how to find out HOW to fix it. I've been building and repairing computers since I was 10...its not just a hobby, its something I genuinely have a talent for, and I do enjoy exercising it.

But really, I'm up for anything. Need some weeds pulled, a yard mowed...lets do it. Need me to figure out how to get your office network up and running? I'm game. Hole in your living room wall? I can fix that.

I'm willing to work as hard as you need me to, and all I ask in return is a paycheck. I'm adaptable and intelligent, and can meet the needs of a flexible work environment. If I don't know how to do the job you set me to, I'm able to learn on my feet and get it done with a minimum of training and oversight. With me, there is no "I don't know".....my response is "I'll find out."

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I am a Registered Professional Engineer. I specialize in Transportation, Site Design and Storm Water Control Projects.

I am looking for full or part time work with an extablished Engineering Company.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I work for an entertainment production company..............but for side jobs, I am a damn good welder.....specializing in aluminum. MIG, TIG, STICK, OXY you name it....love fixin' stuff.....like to trade stuff too....labor for labor or labor for goods!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    my primary business is auto/marine detailing head to toe inside and out and anything in between. I'll clean it and protect as little or as much as you want. I always give free estimates on site to keep the clients cost down. price is per job and figured after the initial meeting to figure out vehicle condition and clients wants and needs, so there is no set price. my side gig is knife sharpening, pocket knives, kitchen knives etc. I do have a set price for that and it is $1 per inch, if the blade is in horrible shape(i.e massive chipping, broken tip) it may cost more depending on length of the blade. many on this forum have handled my knives and can attest to the sharpness and quality of the work.

VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I am a Realtor in the Fort Wayne area, I work in all counties in NE IN. I can help you buy a home, or sell the one you're in.

I will also pay for 1/2 of the home inspection for any INGO site supporter. Contact me for details.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    ASP.NET Web Design

I'm not looking for employment, but love side jobs/projects. Just like helping out when I can. I'm a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer with .NET 2.0 and I have a lot of experience with .NET 3.5

If you have a need or want some help with anything, let me know. :rockwoot:

truegrit

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Highland,IN
    ASE certified auto/diesel mechanic most repairs foriegn and domestic specializing in A/C repairs (automotive) located in Highland Indiana PM for info

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Language skills, English and Russian. Tutor.

Will tutor FTF if you are near-by, or on-line if you are far, in spoken Russian. Over 8 years experience in the language courtesy of Our Uncle Sam. Also will compose formal poetry for nearly any occasion. (I'll post a short Honorary Poem for Vets at the end of this.) I will compose a poem of any length (no limericks) in the serious vein, for Sweethearts, Spouses, Anniversary, Birth, Funeral, Get-well, Honorary, "Get Over It!", "To My Sorry Ex" (either gender), you name it. I copyright my work, and if you pay for it, it becomes yours. There's only one copy. Here's a SAMPLE:

FOR OUR VIET NAM VETERANS

~NAMES I RECALL~

Names I Recall; many years ago
    I saw them fall, saw young souls go :
    the Youth who served their God, to heaven;
    or atheists' sons sacrificially given.
    A cross, or magen, or crescent....show
    on Liberty 's beaches staked banners glow.
    "I'll Give!" each answered, when asked: "Who'll go?"
    Now we hallow and remember those monuments, 'graven:
    Names I Recall; many years ago
    we died but one single Death;
    now Mourning sobs one tear, one breath.
    Never-ending Hope reigns in our one heart:
    far from battles, Reunion , ne'er to part.
    " For Freedom " the list will longer grow :
    Names I Recall. Many years ago.
    Pat. (Eye-core, '66~68)

Stevenlong8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Monroe Co.
    I am in need of a couple experienced commercial plumbers to help trim-out a job in fishers IN. I require a 1099 , work is for a couple days, i have hit a deadline, PM me and i will put you in touch with my plumbing division manager.

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Licensed Mental Health Counselor with specialties in addictions, trauma and families. Former EMT, Amatuer radio operator,

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Clarinet Lessons

Rensselaer, IN

I offer beginner-intermediate clarinet lessons. Late middle school, early high school would be ideal. The local schools can teach notes quite easily early on, but I can help your child focus more on embochure, finger placement, breath control, and general musicality.

I have played clarinet for over 17 years and minored in clarinet. My BA is in Religion, and I am very involved in the music ministry program at my church.

Steady Glock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Greetings:

I am a Supply Chain Management professional specializing in global manufacturing operations. My experience is proven in cost reduction, supply chain optimization, and emerging market entry. I have a Masters degree (MA) in Russian-East European Studies from Indiana University. In August 2010 I will graduate with an MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management.

My key achievements include the successful establishment of a food production facility in Sofia, Bulgaria, designing a procurement strategy that sourced all materials within Europe. Recently, I've assisted a Fortune 500 company in identifying of 350 houseware suppliers in Southeast Asia.

Presently I am seeking a supply chain management position with a manufacturing company headquartered in the United States that is seeking international growth.

I am available immediately, located in central and southern Indiana, and willing to relocate anywhere necessary. Anyone with professional questions, interest, or referrals please send a PM via INGO.

Best,

Steady

Top Bottom