• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Thread drift! I actually applied for this, and low and behold managed to make it past the first cut of casting. I'll keep you guys posted with my progress/lack thereoff as it goes. I'd be proud to represent INGO, and by "represent" I mean "forget to mention". I kid you guys.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I'm really not that good of a shot, but i really want to sign up and just see what happens. I'm not good, but i am very lucky!(at shooting anyways)

The deadline was last week, before it was even posted on here! well that sucks.

Last edited:

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    I didn't know there was a thread on this.
    Well, anyone who shops at Plainfield Shooting Supplies might be interested to know that Bob's wife Deb made the cut!
    She'll be on it. She found out at the SHOT Show last week.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Well, last night was the night they were supposed to call all the semi-finalists (including Deb) and let them know whether or not they had made the cut to be finalists and fly out to LA in two weeks for auditions and mental health evaluations.

At about 7:30 Eastern, they sent out an email saying "sorry we were supposed to call, we didn't but we should call you by 5pm Pacific time on Friday."

Guess we'll have to wait'n'c.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Well the heck have i been. Just saw this thread. Woud have loved to do this. Have done a few in the military with various weapon systems. Oh well, good luck to PSS.

Top Bottom