Jun 26, 2008

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Hardly. This just makes it obvious.

While many will look at these stories and say "wow," they won't take the next logical deductive step and realize that for every plot that is discovered and disrupted, there are still "X" number of agents/cells out there operating under the radar...

Last edited:

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I'm sure that the government (you know, the one that vilified the CIA) is right on the case. Both FBI agents have been put on elevated status and are on their motor scooters as we speak. They should both be in Dallas by tomorrow. Each one has packed their bags in expectation of being arrested for violating the terrorist’s human rights. Sentencing has started already and the agents are looking at 5 years in prison. Case solved.:rolleyes:

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I haven't looked much into the Dallas case yet, but I heard some of the details of the Illinois bomber on last night's news. Now, maybe my tinfoil hat is screwed down too tight, but are there any terrorism buzzwords that Finton didn't press? Petty crook, converted to Islam in jail, got in touch with someone he though was Al-Qaida, drove a van full of explosives to a courthouse, but was foiled at the last moment by a fed substituting a fake bomb for the real one. I find it a wee bit... curious that the story of this plot reads like a script for the 9th season of 24.

Top Bottom