• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Mooresville
    Any one fish White Lick seeing anyting , I would imagine if they are sick, thats where they will be. I havent seen any swarms of buzzards but I am in a small neck of woods

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    I spoke with my buddy last night. He called DNR this past weekend and talked to several neighboring farmers. A DNR officer came out and they walked a couple nearby creeks. They have found at least three more dead deer. I don't know if DNR confirmed EHD, but the deer in NE Morgan county are definitely sick. He assured me there are still plenty of deer in the area though, as a small herd was watching them inspect a carcass from across the field.

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    I'm living out in SD for school and EHD is getting bad out here too. I geuss it's bad enough that the state is pulling tags. My neighbor worked along the Missouri river all summer doing research, and said that they were seeing alot of carcasses along the river.

I just got my residency set up out here and applied for a 2nd round tag, I'm really hoping they dont pull all the remaining tags before the drawing. It's not looking good though, they pulled the remaining tags in the next county over last week.

Top Bottom