• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    Ordered five of them on November 24th. My order has been pending since then, but my card was charged on the 15th of this month. Ive sent an email on Friday asking for some kind of update, but have yet to get any kind of response. I know that five mags probably is not real high on there list of orders to be filled. Im sure there are guys out there ordering 100's at a time. Any one else placed an order with them in a similar time frame to me? I know I will get them eventually, but it just seems odd that they would charge my card and still have them back ordered. I also have a back order with mid-way that was placed about the same time, for 5 additional mags. As of yet I have not been charged for this oreder though.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I ordered 10 mags maybe a week after you, still pending haven't been charged though. they do say on there site once your card is charged it's 3-5 weeks after that. I'm considering canceling my order seeing as I can pmags from charles daly defense for only $14 and about a 2 week turnaround. oh and rep for the name.(my wife would kill me if I didn't)

hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    I ordered 10 mags maybe a week after you, still pending haven't been charged though. they do say on there site once your card is charged it's 3-5 weeks after that. I'm considering canceling my order seeing as I can pmags from charles daly defense for only $14 and about a 2 week turnaround. oh and rep for the name.(my wife would kill me if I didn't)

Thanks for the advice and the rep, second one today...:rockwoot: Did not notice the 3-5 week wait after being charged, guess ill just wait it out seeing as how I have paid for them.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The C Products magazines are good magazines. I have them for a few calibers. They are backlogged, just like everyone else. I'd suggest you just be patient and wait.

As for Pmags at Charles Daly, I was on email with Lindsey yesterday and they are now out of stock again. But they have a standing order that arrives every week. She will be happy to take your order and get you Pmags. She has been shipping me stuff with minimal delays, but I'm a CD and CD-D customer and have been a CD Forum member for quite a while. I told her that I mentioned CD having Pmags and she said she'd be happy to take the orders and ship on a first come, first serve basis. I have not spread the fact that CD sells Pmags onto other boards, so I'd suspect that she can ship to you reasonable time (1 to 3 weeks).

hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    The C Products magazines are good magazines. I have them for a few calibers. They are backlogged, just like everyone else. I'd suggest you just be patient and wait.

As for Pmags at Charles Daly, I was on email with Lindsey yesterday and they are now out of stock again. But they have a standing order that arrives every week. She will be happy to take your order and get you Pmags. She has been shipping me stuff with minimal delays, but I'm a CD and CD-D customer and have been a CD Forum member for quite a while. I told her that I mentioned CD having Pmags and she said she'd be happy to take the orders and ship on a first come, first serve basis. I have not spread the fact that CD sells Pmags onto other boards, so I'd suspect that she can ship to you reasonable time (1 to 3 weeks).

Thanks for the advice... I'm just gonna wait it out, they will get here when they get here...

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Midwest Gun Exchange has P-mags in stock for $19.95. They were all out of black mags. I bought 2 of the green. They also had the desert tan in stock.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    Midwest Gun Exchange has P-mags in stock for $19.95. They were all out of black mags. I bought 2 of the green. They also had the desert tan in stock.

That's a lot for a P-Mag. Glad I stocked up at around $12 each for the windowless version a year ago.

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I know it was a little high, but they were in stock. And I didn't have to pay shipping.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    Seems the Obama election has been great for firearms manufacturers and retails, at least in the short term..

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

That's a lot for a P-Mag. Glad I stocked up at around $12 each for the windowless version a year ago.

I know it was a little high, but they were in stock. And I didn't have to pay shipping.
    As noted above, Charles Daly is shipping Pmags for about $15 including shipping costs. The delay is minimal. Bravo Company and a few others are in the same price range. Midwest's price is not horrible, I've seen PMags as high as $39.95 + shipping. But I'd rather save $5 a magazine and wait for a week or two to get them from a source that is not screwing me. Heck if you buy 3 from Midwest it costs the same as buying 4 from some of the other places.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I ordered from CProducts' web site a few days ago. When you receive your backordered mags, let us know.

Peter Venkman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    I ordered 30 rd, blk steel, orange follower, back in november.

No word or notice from them. Even forgot I ordered.

They showed up today. All looks good.

Top Bottom