• ...and so much more!
  • rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    What the heck are these, I've built 4 ARs and I'm not understanding how this could work. Help me out here guys, do you drill the grip screw hole all the way through and the small screw in the middle hits something? by the way, this is 44.20 @ brownells.

Thanks

ARtriggerAdjuster.gif

chipdog4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Look up Superior Arms lowers. They have a design that lifts the rear of the trigger close to the safety to take out the slack or creep.
    That's what that will do to.
    Doesn't improve the trigger, just takes out the slack (will not lighten the pull).

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    I'd either get a RRA two stage (have 3 of them and they are great) from ar15sales.com for $99 shipped or send my factory trigger to Bill Springfield for about $40.(have not used him but he gets great feedback on ar15.com) If you wanted to used this you are still going to have a heavy trigger but with less take up.

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    LOL Soooo, no one swears by these? :): I've had few nice triggers for ARs, my question is how would this work? I can't believe this works at all. I would like to see a diagram of exacty what it does. (must be the engineer in me :D) How could it lighten the pull?
    Thanks

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    looks to me like its designed to raise some pressure on the rear of the trigger shoe.... by doing this its essentially "preloading" the trigger.... not good for a number of reasons.

Top Bottom