• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    My M4gery in it's current state. Not much has changed.

M4gery_zps7y9m9wcm.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Noveske MUR1 upper with 10.5" noveske 5.56 1/7 stainless barrel, pinned gas block and gas tube, and noveske pig brake. Fail zero nickel boron bcg. BCM kmr rail and qd sling mount. BCM gunfighter mod3 charging handle, noveske marked Troy flip up sights. Surefire m600 Scout light with noveske offset keymod mount and preassure & click switch. Trijicon MRO red dot sight. Act trigger, seekins ambi billet lower. Troy ambi mag release. Bad ass ambi safety. Seekins billet "red" mag button. Battle arms easy takedown pins. Magpul QD end plate. Kns anti rotation pins. Magpul moe+ grip. KAK shockwave pistol tube and brace. Lancer 20 round "smoke" mag with noveske "glow in the dark tip" ammo. Magpul 60 round Drum mag, magpul 40 round pmag. Customized (by me) magpul mlock angled grip to fit on keymod rail.

Last edited:

Grifd21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2014
    Bloomington
    Finally got my LR308 project done. Can't wait to take it out back to the range an see how it does!

LR308_zpsltuiptie.jpg

Currently building one right now - what kind of rail is this? That's really the last big thing I need to finish her up, and hopefully I'll have a nice pertty picture to post like yours!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Currently building one right now - what kind of rail is this? That's really the last big thing I need to finish her up, and hopefully I'll have a nice pertty picture to post like yours!

Yea its a Midwest Industries Light Weight Mlock. Love the rail its super light, so it helped to save a little weight on it. They a bunch of different models for the LR308 check em out. Good deal hope you can get it finished up so we can see that pic ;).

Grifd21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2014
    Bloomington
    Yea its a Midwest Industries Light Weight Mlock. Love the rail its super light, so it helped to save a little weight on it. They a bunch of different models for the LR308 check em out. Good deal hope you can get it finished up so we can see that pic ;).

Awesome, thanks man! I'll be sure to put it up when I'm finished - probably in the next 2 or 3 weeks!

DapperDan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    image.jpg Built this a few years ago and haven't really done much with it. Thinking of putting a 3x9 on it and actually putting some rounds through it. Alpha shooting sports 7.62x39 stainless barreled upper, surplus arms lower with a spikes tactical parts kit, Wolfe extra power hammer spring,hogue grip, magpul ctr stock

Jagdhund

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    Indianapolis
    View attachment 44230 Built this a few years ago and haven't really done much with it. Thinking of putting a 3x9 on it and actually putting some rounds through it. Alpha shooting sports 7.62x39 stainless barreled upper, surplus arms lower with a spikes tactical parts kit, Wolfe extra power hammer spring,hogue grip, magpul ctr stock

Does that run reliably? There seems to be issues with 7.62x39 ARs.

DapperDan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    Does that run reliably? There seems to be issues with 7.62x39 ARs.

So far I haven't had an issue with the rifle itself, but I've also only put around 200 rounds through it. One of my mags did have some feeding issues that I haven't looked into yet. The other three I have have done fine so far

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom