• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Is fla. similar to Ohio? Many quote no guns allowed if it is a bar but in actuality you are gtg if you, the carrier, are not drinking and haven't been.
    At least that is the way I read it regarding Ohio. It's important because that determines whether it was an absolute gfz or relative gfz.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Is fla. similar to Ohio? Many quote no guns allowed if it is a bar but in actuality you are gtg if you, the carrier, are not drinking and haven't been.
    At least that is the way I read it regarding Ohio. It's important because that determines whether it was an absolute gfz or relative gfz.
    any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on thepremises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose;
    http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/florida.pdf

Appears that a "dance club", where drinks are welcome about anywhere, would be off limits.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Pink Pistols: LGBT Self-Defense Organization Issues Statement Following Shooting in Orlando, Fla.

Pink Pistols speaker Gwendolyn Patton said it was a human being, not guns, that was responsible for the attack, adding, "Our job now is not to demonize the man's tools, but to condemn his acts."

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Pink Pistols: LGBT Self-Defense Organization Issues Statement Following Shooting in Orlando, Fla.

Good to hear them on this. It's a tragic circumstance, but maybe this will open some eyes and their membership will grow along with other groups who understand who important gun rights and related skills really are.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    never been to a club where most people were sober

You need to get out more.:D

I think speculation is a little premature. Forcible felonies inside bar/taverns/liquor stores have been thwarted by armed citizens.

Legally armed individuals inside clubs happens every weekend in every county in Indiana. Despite the sarcastic label "Floridiots", I fail to see how Florida is any different.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Of course it turns into a gun debate every time. Obama can't help himself but to politicize it.

For all I know Barack Obama couldn't care less about gun control. But he's an astute politician, getting advice from other sharp minds, and they're not going to miss any opportunity to appeal to their base. This gun debate is gold for Democrats because, contrary to what they tell America, the NRA isn't the most powerful lobby in Washington. The NRA doesn't even crack the top 20. Drug companies probably spend more lobbying dollars on one drug than the NRA does in total. Taking on gun control is gold for Democrats because it doesn't effect any lobbies of consequence, and it only alienates voters who weren't voting for them anyway.

Democrats and Republicans will do anything to get the public to focus on anything OTHER than what might upset lobbies of consequence: Pharma, Wall Street, Military Industrial......etc.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's to show support to the victims and the families of the victims, I don't think anyone pretends it's helping solve the problem.

Have you seen the hack that is tying prior pro gun group candiate donations with moments of silence? Jackwagon is tweeting things like "NRA donated $9,000 so that this scum would offer a moment of silence." :xmad:

Never mind that donation was months or years ago and in no way tied to this action, but he phrases it like LaPierre called the person last nite and said "if you do this, I'll give you a donation in exchange for the action." Sick.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politic.../?mag=esq&list=nl_enl_news&src=nl&date=060116

Top Bottom