• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Appleseed shoot this weekend, June 16-17, at Crawfordsville Gun Club.

For more info and to register for this or another upcoming event,

click here for the Indiana schedule. <----- yes, right there. ;)

Who's up for bit of rifle marksmanship and American heritage? :patriot:

Who's up for some bacon? :rockwoot:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who works every weekend and just can't make it? :(

Notice on the schedule that we are having a midweek event Tuesday-Wednesday, July 17-18. :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pitmaster

Expert
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Me, Me, Me!!! Although I won't be there until 3 or 4 Saturday. I need and want to attend a SASS match in Bristol, IN Saturday morning. I hope to create a link between the match director and Appleseed to use their range for an Appleseed. They can host at least 200 shooters. I'll stop by to see if you are still shooting on my way to the hotel.

This works out great. I'm trying to attend a monthly Appleseed until I earn my patch. It may be a lonnnnggggg decade.:ar15:

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I'll be there I believe sir to help w/ the instructing :) and I'm pretty positive my wife will be shooting one of the days. we can't swing a baby sitter for both days, then again at friendship we just brought her and rotated out watching her lol.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I look forward to seeing you both. :yesway:

Come on out, INGO, bring friends and family. I can promise you a rewarding experience awaits. ;)

Bruenor

Expert
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I can't make it this weekend, but I'm looking at the one in Rochester on July 21-22. It will be my first Appleseed! :rockwoot:

When I checked online, the hotels in town were booked. Has anyone camped at the Lakeview Campground that is mentioned on the Appleseed website?

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I can't make it this weekend, but I'm looking at the one in Rochester on July 21-22. It will be my first Appleseed! :rockwoot:

When I checked online, the hotels in town were booked. Has anyone camped at the Lakeview Campground that is mentioned on the Appleseed website?

Bruenor, looking forward to seeing you at Rochester. Other shooters have camped at Lakeview in the past. I hear it's nice. Answer to your PM on the way!

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Last day before pre-registration closes: Crawfordsville, IN Appleseed - June 16-17, 2012 - Eventbrite

Still plenty of room on the line, so who's ready to move beyond being a "pretty good shot" and become a Rifleman?

Who's ready to share the experience of our forgotten heritage and the uniqueness of our shared Liberty with family and friends?

Who wants to change the climate despite the current weather?

:)

We're waiting for you...

:popcorn:

Pitmaster

Expert
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    I'm contemplating coming down tomorrow and shoot Saturday and Sunday instead of just Sunday. I need to talk to my dear wife to make sure she will be grateful I'm gone the extra day so she can prep for her garage sale.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Is there shade or canopies available or should I bring a canopy. Are dogs allowed on the property. I have a crate to keep him in. He's gun friendly too.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Is there shade or canopies available or should I bring a canopy. Are dogs allowed on the property. I have a crate to keep him in. He's gun friendly too.

Yes, yes, and yes.

I'll have one canopy, more are better, and your dog is welcome. :)

Pitmaster

Expert
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    I've been seriously thinking about buying one anyway to replace one I bought ten years ago that has poles and is a pain to setup. Next week is the neighborhood garage sale and planned to sell it then.

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    my wife didn't pre-register but she will be there tomorrow all day :) don't think she is going to make it sunday though. can't wait to here some good signing about safe rifles :)

Pitmaster

Expert
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    I have arrived and am holed up in the Holiday Inn Express with my dog and new Colt SP6920MP-B MagPul MOE, AR1.

What time does registration start or the gate open Sat. I drove by on my way here.

Top Bottom